WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING WITH JACLYN OSBORN!!


HEY FRIENDS, I AM SO EXCITED TO BE BRINGING BACK WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING AND I HAVE THE PERFECT AUTHOR TO KICK OFF IT'S RETURN! LOOK BELOW TO FIND OUT WHAT JACLYN OSBORN IS READING WHEN SHE ISN'T BUSY WRITING ABOUT HER SEXY MEN!! :) YOU WILL LOVE THIS POST, I HAVE INCLUDED THE BOOK LINK THAT SHE TALKS ABOUT SO YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT, AND SOME LINKS FOR JACLYN! ENJOY!!


JACLYN'S POST: 


Asking me to pick a favorite book is like asking me to pick a favorite song. There are so many that speak to me in different ways; some of them having provided me an escape to somewhere else through low points in life and others that gave me that lovey dovey, power of true love feeling. I’m a picky reader. If there’s too many descriptive sex scenes over and over, I get bored (crazy, right? But it’s true.) The author’s writing style can also make or break the book for me, too.
So, if I had to pick a favorite MM book, I’d pick “Something from Nothing” by Nicky James. That book had it ALL for me. Anyone who knows me knows that I’m a huge Renaissance Faire nerd who loves all things medieval. Well, Nicky James’s book was exactly that. It had the slightly arrogant, dominating King who meets a smart mouthed street rat named Brandon who treats him like no one else has before. Not only is the writing beautiful and flows very well, but the characters are also so relatable and real. I wanted to crawl inside the book and live there in the world Ms. James created.

With sword fighting, bantering between the two main characters, taverns and lots of drinking, an impending war with outsiders, and true love, “Something from Nothing” made it to the top of my list for favorite book.

OK I ADMIT I HAVEN'T READ THIS, BUT AFTER THAT POST HOW COULD I NOT? BELOW IS THE AMAZON LINK FOR SOMETHING FROM NOTHING!



WOO HOO, GRAB THIS BOOK GUYS! BELOW I HAVE PUT REVIEWS I AND MY GIRL KYLEE HAVE DONE OF JACLYN'S BOOKS, IF YOU HAVEN'T READ HER CHECK THEM OUT AND CLICK THE LINKS, YOU WILL LOVE HER WORK!

BEC'S REVIEW OF MICHAEL'S AWAKENING

BEC'S REVIEW OF ZACK'S AWAKENING

BEC'S REVIEW OF DEAR ADAM

KYLEE'S REVIEW OF STRENGTH TO FORGIVE

BELOW IS JACLYN'S FACEBOOK PAGE, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HER, SEND HER A REQUEST, SHE IS A SWEETHEART AND SO TALENTED! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING, I WILL SEE YOU BACK HERE NEXT FRIDAY WITH ANOTHER AWESOME AUTHOR! 

JACLYN OSBORN FACEBOOK

THANKS AGAIN FOR JOINING ME GUYS, SEE YOU NEXT TIME!




No comments:

Post a Comment