V.I.R. WEEK: DAY 7: LAURA KEELING!!


HEY FRIENDS, V.I.R. WEEK IS ALMOST OVER, AND BOY HAS IT BEEN FUN! TAKE A LOOK BELOW AT DAY 7'S V.I.R: LAURA KEELING! THIS IS A GREAT POST, AND LIKE ALL THE OTHER V.I.R.'S, SHE HAS AMAZING TASTE IN AUTHORS, HAVE A LOOK:



Hello to all my book loving friends!! As an avid reader as long as I can remember, I can't possibly begin to list all the books that have made an impact on my life and have fed my love of reading.

My first M/M book was completely by accident. A friend had posted a link to a FREE read (which of course I one-clicked). Imagine my surprise when I started reading A Perfect Passion by Piper Kay!! I didn't even know the M/M genre was a "thing" until that moment and now it is all I read!! 

While my list of favorites would take up this whole page, I want to give a special shout out to these authors for making my life just that much better!! Jaclyn Osborn, Kade Boehme, Aimee Nicole Walker, Annabella Michaels, Piper Scott, Ed Davies, Luna David, Lynn MichaelsMary CalmesRJ Scott and V.L. Locey - co authors of my favorite hockey series to date Harrisburg Railers!! 
To Piper Kay, I want to give the biggest of Thank Yous for broadening my reading horizons and being so kind when I reached out to her as a brand new M/M reader. 

AMAZING POST LAURA! BELOW ARE LINKS TO THE REVIEWS I HAVE DONE FOR SOME OF THESE AUTHORS, THE LINKS WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BLOG SEARCH OF THESE AUTHORS AND THEIR REVIEWS AND SPECIAL POSTS! ENJOY, AND GRAB THESE BOOKS IF YOU DON'T HAVE EM!


AND BECAUSE THE BLOG WANTS TO BE DIFFICULT, AND NOT LOAD ANYMORE RESULTS :p HERE ARE VL AND RJS REVIEWS! 

I AM SAD TO SEE V.I.R. WEEK COMING TO AN END FOR SURE, BUT I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY WRAP UP POST, AND OF COURSE I HAVE TO MENTION MY FAVE AUTHORS! SEE YOU THEN AND THANKS AGAIN LAURA FOR A GREAT POST! 


No comments:

Post a Comment