V.I.R. WEEK WRAP UP & BEC'S FAVES!


HELLO FRIENDS, I AM SAD TO SAY TODAY IS THE WRAP UP POST FOR V.I.R. (VERY IMPORTANT READER) WEEK. I HAVE HAD A BLAST, AND THE V.I.R.'S OF THE DAY HAVE PICKED SOME AMAZING AUTHORS! NOW IT IS MY TURN, I AN'T WAIT TO TELL YOU ABOUT SOME OF MY FAVES! HERE WE GO: 


I have always been a reader, during my childhood, which wasn't always great, it was an escape, then it became a part of me, and I needed a good book like I needed air! I love that all of my daughters love to read too, it opens up a part of you that can be nurtured and grow with your imagination! 

I was bored with MF romance, and I was looking through amazon and came across Compromised: Uniformity 1 by Ethan Stone. I lusted over the cover so much I bought it, there is no shame in my game, that guy was HAWT! I started reading it, and OMG I was a goner.... done! I haven't looked back since! 

Some of my favorite MM authors are ones that make me think, expand my mind and give me a good sexy story in the process! I started this blog with my friend Mike, and though he didn't stay long, we laid the foundation for Bike. I love to promote authors and great books. I am getting off table though, here are some of my fave authors: 

I adore Debbie McGowan, everyone knows that! Not only is she an amazing author who writes with a passion you can feel in her work, she does so much for others, it is amazing she has time for her own work! Beaten Track Publishing is her publishing house, and there are so many amazing authors and stories over there I urge you to take a look! 

Cody Kennedy is another one if my fave people and authors! Whether he is writing under the C. Kennedy name, or under Aisling Mancy, this author will leave you breathless long after you finish his stories! Cody is passionate about what he writes and it shows in the lessons he leaves you with in his books, lessons of redemption, strength, and love, as well as the fact that whatever you have been through, no one is broken beyond repair! 

Then there is Morticia Knight, I was beyond thrilled when I discovered her Gin & Jazz series! The woman can write about the roaring 20's like nobody's business! The best part about all of Morticia's books is that they are so well researched and in depth! 

A.M. Snead is another author I have to credit with being one of my faves! Her Phoenix Club series she wrote as Cj Bishop opened my eyes to a whole new style of writing! Audrey is not afraid to touch on subjects that most people shy away from, she puts her boys through hell in her books, but they always come out on the other side! You really need to read Audrey! 

Alexa Land is another fave, and it is not just because she created my boy Trevor ;)! Alexa is one of those authors that you can tell loves her work by the quality of it! She writes what she feels, and she is amazing at it! Whether it be a zany moment with Nana, or a heartbreaking backstory, Alexa is gonna give you 100% and you are gonna love every minute of it! 

There are so many authors that I love, and I know I am just skimming the surface, but here are a few of the others you need to read: Brina Brady and her BSDM stories are on point! Mary Calmes, Rick R. Reed, Hans Hirschi ( I love this guys, his work is amazing), V.L. Locey , and Susan Mac Nicol, are just a few of the other authors I love and admire! 

Here are the links for the reviews I have done of these amazing authors: Check them out! ( when you see next posts at the bottom of the blog page, click it, that means there are more reviews!) 

Bike's Debbie McGowan search results
Bike's Cody Kennedy Search Results
Bike's Aisling Mancy Search Results
Bike's AM Snead Search results
Bike's CJ Bishop Search Results
Bike's Alexa Land Search Results
Bike's Brina Brady Search Results
Bike's Mary Calmes Search Results
Bike's Rick R. Reed Search Results
Bike's Hans Hirschi Search Results
Bike's V.L. Locey Search Results
Bike's Susan Mac Nicol Search Results



So there are my chosen few, though there are so many more I could mention! Thank you for joining me and my V.I.R. girls this week, this has been so much fun and I am gonna make it an annual thing! See you next blog post friends, and thank you so much for following Bike Book Reviews, I love you all for it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment