COUNTDOWN TO THE HOLIDAYS EXTRA: HOLLY & HOCKEY BOOTS RELEASE DAY REVIEW!


I AM SUPER STOKED TO BE BRINGING YOU A COUNTDOWN TO THE HOLIDAYS EXTRA TODAY! BELOW IS MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF HOLLY & HOCKEY BOOTS BY V.L. LOCEY AND YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOVE THIS BOOK! LET'S TAKE A LOOK: 




YES! I LOVE THIS QUOTE FOR THIS BOOK! HERE IS MY REVIEW: 

Holly & Hockey Boots
by: V.L. Locey
reviewed by: Becky


 Minor league goalie Adam Seiger is a nice guy. He’s kind, cute, and a little quirky (but show me a goalie who isn’t), and he loves to interact with fans. During a meet-and-greet after a game, Adam meets Cason Reyes, a hard-working young man with stunning gold-green eyes and a smile as sweet as a candy cane. Desperate to see Cason again, Adam does something more than a little naughty.

To add insult to the egg nog, it appears that one little white lie might ruin Adam’s chance of having a merry Christmas with a new boyfriend. Will he end up with nothing but a lump of coal in his stocking, instead of the man who owns his heart?



I knew I would love this story because this author is one of my favorites and boy was I right and then some! You will fall in love with Adam and Cason just like I did!

I don't wanna say to much and give the story away but I will say that you will be hooked on this story from line one! 

Adam is a goalie, and he is a sweetheart! You will get a kick out of his pre-game ritual and fall in love with him instantly! When he meets Cason after a game it's game on, but can Adam keep Cason when he was less than truthful in order to see him again? 

You will love the outcome of this book, and the road it took for these two to get there! Thanks V.L., for yet another wonderful book I will enjoy again and again! 


                                            the 5 Oatmeal Raisin Cookie rating :)

YOU BET I HAD TO DO THAT RATING PIC! YOU WILL LOVE THE REASON FOR IT AS MUCH AS I DID! HERE IS THE LINK: GRAB THIS BOOK TODAY!!



THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF HOLLY & HOCKEY BOOTS! SEE YOU NEXT TIME FRIENDS!


No comments:

Post a Comment