FATE: A CALIFORNIA OBSCURA NOVEL

 


HELLO FRIENDS, I AM SUPER EXCITED TO BRING YOU MY REVIEW OF FATE BY ALEXA LAND, I HAVE LOVED ALEXA'S WORK FOR YEARS AND SHE IS SO TALENTED I KNOW I ALWAYS WILL, SO LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT FATE! 



BOY DOES THIS QUOTE WORK GREAT FOR THIS STORY! BELOW IS MY REVIEW! 

Fate
California Obscura
by: Alexa Land
reviewed by: Becky


Most people believe supernatural creatures are the stuff of myths and fairy tales.

They’re dead wrong.

How do I know? Because I’m part-werewolf. While I don’t have enough wolf in me to shift, the universe still saw fit to bind me for life to a fated mate—a domineering, remorseless criminal named Elias Reyes.

After spending the last century dodging him, Elias has finally tracked me down, and his timing couldn’t be worse. He’s managed to infuriate a pair of deadly demons, and they’re closing in fast.

Will we manage to set aside our differences and unite against his enemies? Or will one of us get caught in the crossfire when Elias’s past finally catches up to him?

This paranormal gay romance is part of Alexa Land’s California Obscura Series. Each book in the series can be read as a stand-alone or enjoyed in order.






I have been an Alexa fan since the beginning, and I am thrilled to be reviewing Fate as one of my first reviews in a while. Alexa can always be counted on to bring us something different, something I will always look forward to reading her books for! 

Mateo has a fated mate, much to his annoyance, and it seems he can't get around it. Elias is the mate and he has made some powerful enemies, and this causes some kind of trouble! 

I love this book because we see old friends from books past and we get action (in and out of the bedroom) that will leave you riveted to the story till the end.

Will the demons win and get Elias? Or will Mateo get a chance to have a future with his fated mate? You will be thrilled with this book, just like all of Alexa's others! 



I JUST HAD TO DO THE FIVE "PHONEY THE TIGER" RATING, (BE NICE IT IS MY FIRST CUSTOM CEREAL BOX :p) YOU WILL SEE WHY! BELOW ARE THE AMAZON BOOK LINK AND THE AMAZON LINK FOR THE CALIFORNIA OBSCURA SERIES SO GRAB EM ALL IF YOU HAVEN'T READ EM! 




THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF FATE, MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THIS BOOK AND SERIES! SEE YOU NEXT TIME! 




No comments:

Post a Comment