SPELL FALL RELEASE DAY REVIEW!


HELLO FRIEDS, I'M HERE WITH MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF SPELL FALL: THE WARLOCK BROTHERS OF HAVENBRIDGE 4: by JACOB FLORES, AND BOY IS THIS BOOK A GREAT ADDITION TO THIS AMAZING SERIES! BELOW IS MY REVIEW, THE LINK, AND EVEN AN EXCERPT: LET'S TAKE A LOOK! 



I LOVE THIS QUOTE! HERE IS MY REVIEW: 

Spell Fall
The Warlock Brothers of Havenbridge 4
by: Jacob Flores
reviewed by: Becky

The Warlock Brothers of Havenbridge: Book Four
Love and trust made them soul mates, but destiny might have other plans.
Ever since Drake Carpenter fell in love with warlock Mason Blackmoor, his life has been one supernatural battle after another, but Drake doesn’t mind… much. To be with Mason and experience the magical connection they share, Drake would face entire hordes of vampyren, shifters, or fae—and he has. Luckily Drake is immune to magic, though no one can explain his natural ability to negate almost any enchantment. With Drake’s own family gone, Mason is all he has. So why is Drake experiencing disturbing dreams about Mason that terrify him?
A new threat looms on the horizon, and a revelation about Drake’s identity and the true origin of his bond with Mason shatters everything Drake believes. If Drake, Mason, and all of magic are to survive the coming Spell Fall, the most destructive curse in sorcery, Drake must deal with the truth and fight his way back to Mason—because their enemies are gaining strength, and they intend to reach the boy Drake loves first.


Holy crap do I love this series, and this book is the perfect addition to it! How Jacob Flores can craft a whole world and everyone in it that you are just convinced is real it's so well written is beyond me! 

Drake is so good for Mason and he loves him dearly, Mason is all Drake has and all he wants for that matter. There may be something trying to shake the foundations of all Drake holds dear, and he just can't let that happen, but how can he stop it? 

Drake finds out a lot about himself in this book, I always knew he was special but just you wait...! Can Mason and Drake keep their love strong and their family safe against all odds? What does Drake have that someone wants so badly? 

Oh man I love this book, but you guys know I don't so spoilers so I can't say anymore, but I will urge you to grab this book today! Thanks Jacob for a kick ass book 4 I won't soon forget!

                                         the 5 Spring rainstorm rating :)

OH MAN DID I HAVE THE SWEETEST REASON FOR THIS RATING! GRAB THE BOOK BELOW TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS! 

DREAMSPINNER LINK

NOW FOR AN EXCERPT!!

“ARE YOU okay, Drake?”
No, I wasn’t okay. In fact, I was about as far away from being okay as you could possibly get, but my throat kept me from answering. I glanced into the face and eyes of the boy I loved. Mason shook the strands of hair away from his face, but he couldn’t shake away the sadness that flooded his gaze. It told me he’d do anything to take away my pain.
If only grief could be spirited away so easily.
I swallowed hard, trying to force my throat open to respond, but the emotions that bubbled up from my soul refused to budge. They sat there, waiting for the moment when my resolve fell and the pain ripping me to pieces inside came flooding out.
Mason moved to stand behind me and wrapped his arms around my chest, holding me tight. I inhaled his musky, sweet scent and embraced the warmth of his touch and the soothing rhythm of his heartbeat. His love and devotion prevented me from being swept away by the pain I’d yet to fully express.
It told me that I didn’t have to talk. All I had to do was be held.
I leaned into his touch, drawing on the strength he always gave me, and returned my attention to the sturdy half Cape house surrounded by the white picket fence. I could still see my aunt Millie tending to the garden and fussing at me for helping her. God, how she hated that! She would always tell me she could do it her damn self, and despite her advanced age, painful arthritis, and heart arrhythmia, she meant every word. She was the definition of an independent woman with a spirit stronger than a wild mustang running across the prairie, and this house had been her pride and joy.
It was also where she had been murdered, where magic stole something dear from me, and where my aunt Millie had been turned into a vampyre. My heart sank.
“I miss her somethin’ awful.” The white plumes of vapor that exited my body in short, rapid spurts told me it was cold, but I couldn’t feel the sharp sting of the chilly air. I had been numb ever since I woke up that morning because I knew that today I’d be saying one final good-bye to the house that had been my home for too brief a time.
Mason held me tighter, rubbing his cheek against mine. It always made me feel safe when he did that. It told me he was here for whatever I needed. He’d been there for me ever since we met, even if we didn’t particularly like each other at first.
He had protected me, saved me, loved me, and given the boy who had lost his entire world a new family.
“I miss her too. She was the best.”
I nodded, tears streaming down my cheeks. She was the best of the best, and this world was a sadder place now that the monster Ben Crane had turned her into had replaced the Millicent Carpenter I knew. The five-foot-three woman with a heart of gold and a soul of steel was gone. Only a seven-foot-tall vampyre with jagged teeth and a prehensile tongue remained, and the woman who once did everything she could to protect me now tried to kill me every time our paths crossed.
And I was likely going to have to run a stake through her heart.

UMM, YEAH, TOLD YOU THIS BOOK WAS GOOD! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF SPELL FALL, I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!




No comments:

Post a Comment