COUNTDOWN TO THE HOLIDAYS EXTRA: OF THE BAUBLE RELEASE DAY REVIEW!!


HELLO EVERYONE! I AM SO EXCITED TO BRING YOU MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF DEBBIE McGOWAN'S HOLIDAY STORY OF THE BAUBLE! THIS BOOK BLEW ME AWAY, AND IT WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU! BELOW IS MY REVIEW AND THE BUY LINKS, LET'S GET TO IT!!




OMG THIS QUOTE IS PERFECT FOR KIERAN! HERE IS MY REVIEW:


Of The Bauble
by: Debbie McGowan
reviewed by: Becky

When nineteen-year-old Kieran O'Sullivan takes a trip to the attic for the Christmas decorations, it proves to be an illuminating experience.

Box includes:
- a hapless but not altogether helpless student
- a pedantic supernatural being (or two, or...well, quite a few)
- a funky older sister
- the coolest mum in the world
- a naughty rescue bunny and her easily led feline sidekick
- an insightful ex-girlfriend
- twinkle lights
- tinsel
- baubles

* Warning - may contain traces of magic and a smidgeon of social commentary (hey, it's a book by Debbie McGowan - did you expect anything else?) *





I am loathe to put labels on this book, I believe that doing that will cause people to pass it up and that really shouldn't happen! This book if it is anything is a bit of fantasy and a LOT of excellence!! 

Kieran has an accident in the attic while looking for Christmas decorations, what he uncovers is so much more than Christmas baubles, he may have stumbled upon something that is so unbelievable he can't even fathom it! 

I can't give many spoilers away but I will say that Kieran has more power than the knows, will he waste it, or will he use it for good to help out someone who really needs it, and who has come to mean more to Kieran in a short time than he ever thought possible?

Oh man I wish I could tell you guys more, you will have to read the book to find out, but you already know it is gonna be amazing, I mean just look at who the author is!! Thanks My Deb, for taking us on another fantastic journey in book form! 





                                          the 5 lop eared rabbit coin rating! :P


I JUST HAD TO MAKE THIS RATING PIC, I COULDN'T PASS UP MAKING A BUNNY COIN!! YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY I DID THIS PIC WHEN YOU READ THE BOOK! GRAB IT BELOW: 


YOU JUST GOTTA READ THIS BOOK GUYS!!! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF " OF THE BAUBLE" SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!





No comments:

Post a Comment