WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING: VICKI LOCEY!!


HEY GUYS, IT IS WEEK THREE OF WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING, AND THIS WEEK I HAVE AN AUTHOR THAT IS AN AUTOMATIC READ FOR ME! I ALWAYS LOVE HER BOOKS, SO I WAS EXCITED TO KNOW WHAT BOOKS SHE LOVED! BELOW IS VICKI LOCEY'S POST AND THE LINKS FOR THE BOOKS SHE PICKED, AS WELL AS THE LINKS TO THE REVIEWS I HAVE DONE OF VICKI'S BOOKS! ENJOY GUYS:


VICKI'S POST:



It's always a pleasure to visit Bike Book's lovely blog! Being asked to drop by and talk about some of my fave books/authors? That's a double blast of awesome! There are so many great reads out there in so many genres having to pick just one or two is incredibly tough. I've narrowed it down to my beloved LGBTQ genre and two sub genres that hold special places in my heart: hockey romance and shifters.


In the LGBT hockey romance field, one of my top authors has to be Avon Gale. Her Scoring Chances books are simply amazing. Her characters are so incredibly appealing, her dialog is super crisp, and her knowledge and love of hockey is obvious. The love of the game permeates each word and I have yet to read any book by Avon that has not made me laugh, cry, and hug my Kindle to my chest while sighing dreamily.


In the LGBTQ shifter world, one of my favorite writers is Piper Vaughn. I have a huge weakness for unique shapeshifters, and Ms. Vaughn's delightful hedgehog/wolf shifter series, Prickly Business (The Portland Pack Chronicles), has stolen my heart. The characters are sexy, charming, funny, and so endearing I really need to bring Avery home despite the chance of being pricked a time or two. Truly, everyone who enjoys a well-written, fun, sexy PNR needs to grab these books.







GREAT POST RIGHT? I HAVE GOT TO READ AVON GALE LIKE YESTERDAY, AND I LOVE PIPER VAUGHN, AND SHE CAN WRITE SHIFTER ROMANCE FOR SURE! USE THE LINKS ABOVE AND CHECK OUT THESE TWO SERIES IF YOU HAVEN'T READ EM! BELOW ARE THE REVIEWS I HAVE DONE OF VICKI'S (V.L. LOCEY) BOOKS!

BEC'S EARLY TO RISE REVIEW

BEC'S LONG CHANGE REVIEW

BEC'S TWO MAN ADVANTAGE REVIEW

BEC'S GAME MISCONDUCT REVIEW

BEC'S FULL STRENGTH REVIEW

BEC'S LIFE IS A STEVIE WONDER SONG REVIEW

TOLD YOU I LOVE THIS AUTHOR, AND NOT ONLY BECAUSE SHE WROTE ONE OF MY FAVE GUYS, I DO SO LOVE MY VIC!!! TAKE A LOOK AT HER FAVES, AND HER BOOKS ALSO IF YOU HAVEN'T! SEE YOU NEXT WEEK FRIENDS!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment