DREAMSPUN DESIRES BY DREAMSPINNER PRESS NEW SERIES SPOTLIGHT!


HEY THERE FRIENDS, BOY AM I EXCITED TO BRING YOU SOME INFO ON THE NEW SERIES FROM DREAMSPINNER PRESS, DREAMSPUN DESIRES! I HAVE A SERIES OVERVIEW, LINKS FOR PAPERBACK AND EBOOK SUBSCRIPTIONS, AND EVEN INFO AND LINKS TO THE FIRST TWO BOOKS, THE FIRST ONE COMING OUT IN JUST A FEW DAYS! SO LET'S GET STARTED WITH A BIT OF INFO ON THE SERIES AND A INTERVIEW WITH POPPY DENNISON, WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA FOR THE SERIES!

(P.S. IF THE SERIES COVERS REMIND YOU OF A VERY POPULAR ROMANCE NOVEL LINE, ONE THAT MOST IF NOT ALL OF US READ AS TEENAGERS, THAT IS TOTALLY ON PURPOSE AND FREAKING BRILLIANT IF YOU ASK ME :p) 




Love Always Finds a Way:

Receive two novels in digital format per month for the price of one regular novel!

Dreamspun Desires are contemporary category romance novels, complete with your favorite heartwarming heroes, captivating plots, and exotic settings. These titles are all about happily ever afters that leave you with a satisfied smile for days.

Our monthly subscription service gives you two eBooks per month for one low price. Each month’s titles will be automatically delivered to your Dreamspinner Bookshelf on their release date.

The service is automatically charged on the 15th of each month for the next month’s titles. Cancel anytime by e-mailing office@dreamspinnerpress.com or using the website contact form.


 Prefer print? Receive two paperbacks per month for only $12.99. Both books ship on the 1st of the month, giving you exclusive early access! As a bonus, you’ll receive both eBooks on their release dates!



I HAVE READ THE FIRST TWO BOOKS AND WILL BRING YOU MY REVIEWS ON THEIR RELEASE DAYS, AND LET ME TELL YOU GUYS, YOU WILL FREAK OUT OVER THESE BOOKS! I WILL HAVE INFO ON THOSE BOOKS IN A BIT, BUT FIRST HERE IS MY INTERVIEW WITH POPPY, WHO IS THE MARKETING DIRECTOR AT DREAMSPINNER PRESS, YOU ARE GONNA LOVE IT!

Bec- Thanks for joining us today Poppy, I can't wait to bend your ear about this great new line of books, so let's get to it shall we? 

1. What made you come up with the Dreamspun Desires line?

Harlequin romances were the first romances I read--and I couldn't get enough. I wanted similar stories in the gay romance genre. At the Romantic Times Convention in May 2015, I had a chance to talk to some of Dreamspinner's authors about category romance and so many of them had the same experiences as me: these were their first romances as well. I sweet talked those authors into writing me one, and by the end of that day at the event, I had eighteen authors ready and willing to write their own gay category style romance! Then I had to go to Elizabeth North, the Executive Director of Dreamspinner Press and say "Um, see, there's this thing I did..." Elizabeth loved the idea too, and we decided to honor our romance roots by making the line as close to the category style as we could.

Bec- Well, it is a great idea, and Harlequin Romances were a must for me as a teenager, I think every avid reader has read at least a couple! This is so exciting, and I can't wait to read every single one!

2. How did you pick the authors?

Technically, I didn't pick the authors for Dreamspun--I picked lunch dates! LOL. But honestly, everyone I had lunch with that day at RT wanted to write their own story and by the end of the day word had spread. Everyone was so enthusiastic. After the event, we let all of Dreamspinner's authors know about the new line, and anyone who was interested was invited to submit. The response has been amazing and I can't wait for you all to see some of the titles we have lined up!

Bec- I am so glad it panned out, because it is such a great idea, and the list of authors so far is A-MAZING! This is gonna be one great line of books! 

3. I love the covers, which for me are a take on the Harlequin Romances I devoured as a teen. Who came up with the concept, and who designed the covers?

Thank you so much! The cover art was one of the most important parts of the line design. We knew we wanted these to have the look and feel of category romances so we enlisted Paul Richmond to design them for us. Elizabeth and I threw a ton of ideas at him and Paul created the perfect cover for us! I love them so much!

Bec- He did a fantastic job, I first heard about the series from Shira Anthony and that is the first thing I thought when I saw the cover of hers, OMG it's like Gay Harlequin (crossed that off the "I wish" list :P)!!

4. Will this be a yearly series or a one time thing? I love the concept! So fresh and new!

This is going to be a new line for Dreamspinner press, so it'll be around for a long time! We already have submissions into 2017, so Dreamspun Desires is here to stay! 

Bec- Well that is amazing news! I can't wait to devour each and every one of them! 

5. How many books will be in this series?


We don't have an end date in mind for Dreamspun Desires, but I can tell you that there will be two titles released per month as part of the line. Just like other category romance lines, these will be numbered editions to readers can collect an entire set! 

Bec- More great news! I am so excited about Dreamspun Desires, and I know everyone else will be when they hear about it! What a great idea Poppy! Thanks for talking to us today, it was so much fun, stop by anytime! 

TOLD YOU GUYS IT WAS A GREAT INTERVIEW! THANKS POPPY FOR LETTING US KNOW ABOUT THIS EXCITING NEW LINE OF BOOKS! NEXT I HAVE THE INFO ON THE FIRST TWO BOOKS: 

THE MILLIONAIRE UPSTAIRS: M.J. O'SHEA: RELEASES FRI. JANUARY 1ST!! 



He might be hard to work for, but he's impossible to resist.
Sasha Sobieski has the perfect job working at legendary American fashion house Harrison Kingsley—or at least he used to. He just never thought he’d have to work for Harrison Kingsley himself. Harrison is exacting, difficult, cold, and hands-down the sexiest man Sasha has ever seen.
After years at the top, Harrison Kingsley knows what he wants, when he wants it, and exactly how he’d like it to be delivered to him. What he wants most right now? His new assistant. Sasha is mouthy, opinionated, and he drives Harrison mad. Problem is, Harrison can never tell if it’s with anger… or desire.

OMG RIGHT? BELIEVE ME I KNOW! HERE IS BOOK TWO: 
FIRST COMES MARRIAGE: SHIRA ANTHONY: RELEASING JANUARY 15!!


Their marriage was supposed to be all business....
When struggling novelist Chris Valentine meets Jesse Donovan, he’s interested in a book contract, or possibly a date. The last thing Chris expects is a marriage proposal from New York City’s most eligible bachelor!
Jesse’s in a pinch. To keep control of his company, he has to marry. So he has valid reasons for offering Chris this business deal: in exchange for living in a gorgeous mansion for a year, playing the doting husband, Chris gets all the writing time he wants and walks away with a million-dollar payoff. Surely Chris can handle that. He can handle living with the most handsome and endearing man he’s ever met, a man he immediately knows he wants in the worst way and can’t have. Or can he?

EXCITED RIGHT?? WELL JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE LIST OF TITLES AND AUTHORS I HAVE FOR YOU! ARE YOU SITTING DOWN? GOOD :p!


February
The Stolen Suitor by Eli Easton
The Lone Rancher by Andrew Grey

March
Taylor Maid by Tara Lain
Trial by Fire by B.A. Tortuga

April
Forgive and Forget by Charlie Cochet
Unstable Stud by Ariel Tachna

May
Duke in Hiding by M.J. O'Shea
The Cattle Baron's Bogus Boyfriend by Nicki Bennett

WHAT A LIST OF AUTHORS RIGHT? YOU CAN'T MISS THESE BOOKS GUYS! USE THOSE LINKS TO SUBSCRIBE TODAY!! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR THIS SPOTLIGHT, I KNOW YOU ARE NOW JUST AS EXCITED AS I AM ABOUT THIS NEW LINE OF BOOKS! THANKS AGAIN POPPY FOR LETTING ME DO THIS SPOTLIGHT, AND ALSO FOR THE GREAT INTERVIEW! 






No comments:

Post a Comment