KAGE UNLEASHED RELEASE DAY REVIEW!!


HEY GUYS, I AM SO EXCITED TO BE HERE WITH A RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF KAGE UNLEASHED; ROUND 2 OF THE KAGE TRILOGY!! MY GIRL KYLEE DID A KICK ASS JOB ON THE REVIEW!! I HAVE KY'S REVIEW, BOOK LINKS, AND EVEN AN EXCERPT!! SO LET'S GET STARTED!!





I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS QUOTE KY USED TO SUM UP THIS BOOK! HERE IS HER REVIEW :) 


     Kage Unleashed (Round 2 of the Kage Trilogy) by: Maris Black
                                                         reviewed by: Kylee


My name is Jamie Atwood, and I am an idiot. Against all odds, I got the attention of Michael Kage, the hottest MMA fighter on the planet. To say he rocked my world would be an understatement. He transformed me completely, made me depend on him, and made me love him. And the sex? Let me put it this way: I’d never been with a guy before I met Kage, but I’d gladly spend the rest of my life on my knees for him. He is my obsession and my addiction. But I did something stupid, and now I’m paying for it. I don’t know if I’ll ever see Kage again.
***
Being Michael Kage was never easy. Too many demons, too much anger, and not enough to live for. And then I met Jamie Atwood. He’s got this innocence about him that speaks to something deep down inside me– in a place that’s never been touched by anyone. He’s beautiful, smart, and courageous, and he hasn’t been tainted by the darkness that’s ruled my life. I wanted him from the first second I laid eyes on him. It’s selfish, I know. Because you can’t bring an innocent thing into the darkness and not expect something to rub off.





I don't know where to start with this review.
This is my 4th attempt and each time I feel like I'm not doing this amazing book enough justice.

I read KAGE (Book 1) and instantly fell in love with the book, the writing and especially the main characters Kage and Jamie. 
From the moment I started to read it I could not put it down. It quickly became one of my all time favorite reads. 
So you can imagine my extreme excitement when Bec asked me to review KAGE UNLEASHED (Book 2).

But then I started to worry, how was Maris going to top an already perfect book 1? I had high hopes for book 2, what if it didn't live up to my expectations? 
I should not have ever doubted Maris Black. KAGE UNLEASHED is everything book 1 is and so much more. UNLEASHED passed all my expectations. It is well written with real characters that are far from perfect, but are beautifully perfect for each other. 

This series is fantastic and totally rocks!!
It's super hot but sweet, with strong characters that are meant for each other but are still fiercely independent. It has so much heart but at the same time deliciously dark in places. 

In book two we get to see a side to Kage that is softer, more vulnerable and we get a sneak peak into his past which is filled with pain and heartache. Jamie is just the right guy to help put Kage back together. 

These two definitely have their ups and downs and at times you won't know weather to hug them tight or give them a slap to the back head. It doesn't help that there are outside influences trying to keep them apart.

If you loved KAGE, you are going to flip over KAGE UNLEASHED!
I can not wait for book 3 (hint, hint Maris)

GO READ IT RIGHT NOW!


                                                  the 5 Claddagh Necklace rating


OMG KYLEE SO NAILED THIS REVIEW, AND THIS RATING!! GREAT JOB BABE! I KNOW YOU NEED THESE LINKS NOW GUYS, WELL HERE THEY ARE:





HOW ABOUT AN EXCERPT, I MIGHT JUST HAVE A BIT OF A HOT AND STEAMY ONE!!! HERE WE GO:

The elevator doors slid open, and we stepped onto the empty car. Kage hung the drugstore bag on his left wrist, stuck his key card into the Penthouse slot, and stalked me into a corner as the doors closed behind us.
“What are you—”
“Shhh…” He put a hand over my mouth, silencing me. “God, you make me so fucking hard.”
He unzipped his pants and took out his cock right there in the elevator. I glanced down at it, my breathing getting shallow and fast at the sight of it, so thick and hard. Then he bent his head to kiss me and started stroking himself. Kissing and stroking, slow and steady, entraining my heartbeat to his hypnotic rhythm. All I could do was return his kisses, licking into his mouth with slow, wet glides of my tongue. All the while, he kept claiming my mouth and stroking his cock, keeping up that deliberate rhythm.
When the elevator doors opened on the Penthouse hallway, he palmed the back of my head with his free hand and maneuvered me out. The plastic bag hanging from his wrist rustled against the middle of my back as we moved through the doors and out into the hallway. He only paused to pull his keycard from the slot. I had a fleeting thought that it would be really awkward if Kage’s uncle had been standing outside his door or something, but the hall was clear and deathly quiet.
With only minimal interruption, Kage was able to work his keycard into the door and get us into the apartment, where he promptly dropped the bag and keycard to the floor. Then, still stroking himself, he pushed me down onto my knees.
I groaned and parted my lips, wetting them with my tongue, getting ready to take his cock in my mouth. God, I had missed that thing. Missed the taste of it, the feel of it, the scent of it.
“You want this cock in your mouth?” he asked, continuing to stroke in that same maddening rhythm.
I nodded.
“Say it.”
I swallowed, feeling vulnerable. “I want it. I want your cock in my mouth. Please…”
OH YEAH I TOLD YOU IT WAS HOT!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING ME FOR RELEASE DAY OF KAGE UNLEASHED, NOW RUN AND GRAB IT!! THANKS SO MUCH KYLEE, FOR A TERRIFIC JOB ON THIS REVIEW!! HAPPY RELEASE DAY MARIS! DON'T FORGET OUR CHAT WITH MARIS FRIDAY NIGHT AT 7 ON FACEBOOK: CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN:
CLICK THE KAGE GRAPHIC BELOW TO GO TO MARIS'S WEBSITE, YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT FRIENDS! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment