DARK DESIRES DIPPED DEEP IN EROTICISM REVIEW!!

HELLO FRIENDS, I AM ROAMING ON UNCHARTED TERRITORY HERE, BUT I LOVE A GOOD CHALLENGE! I AM REVIEWING AN EROTIC POETRY BOOK FOR YOU TODAY, DARK DESIRES DIPPED DEEP IN EROTICISM,, BY DELICIOUS DAVID! I AM GOING TO PULL A FEW OF MY FAVES OUT FOR YOU TO SEE, BUT THE WHOLE BOOK IS WORTH A LOOK BELIEVE ME! HERE WE GO: 







I love it when you can feel an author's passion in their writing, no matter if it is a novel, or in this case, a book of poetry! This author is wonderful at making you feel what he is writing, you taste coffee on the lips, or feel the brush of skin on skin, that is how good the poems are! Grab this book, because not only is it hot, but you can tell it is very heartfelt!


                                                              the 5 red heart cup rating :)

NOW HERE ARE THREE OF MY FAVES, BUT THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER GOOD ONES, AND LONGER ONES TOO! ENJOY!

#5: COFFEE, SUNRISE AND YOU: 


Early morning coffee with rising sun
Me sitting on terrace & you standing near to me
I invite you closest to me, drunk in last night’s lust
My hands hold you from back,
Exploring yours naked ripped back & looking in my
seductive eyes
I drench you in my love & cross my legs around you
So that you can't escape,
Tighter I embrace you, & lustier you look
Finally you keep your coffee soaked lips over mine
Making me taste through yours
Breathlessly, unnoticed I enjoys your love till sun
rises over that balcony

----------

I LOVE THAT ONE! HERE IS ANOTHER ONE FOR YA!

#11: YOUR KISS:

Honey! Your kiss was venomous
On top of my shaft, making it stiff instantly
I sank in ocean of pleasure, as your lips moved down
Your heated breath, made me breathless
My loose balls shrunken, tighten in bliss
When your jaws got hold over it
You enthralled me, by your magical skill

I came to make you beg, you left me begging for more
 ----------                       

YEP, IT'S THAT HOT!! ONE MORE TEASE AND THEN YOU NEED TO GET THE BOOK TO SEE THE REST! :)

#20: CRAVING: 

How easily you come
& tame me
Beholding all desires
Controlling the storm &
Beast within
Thought to mash you
Make you scream & moan
But
I screamed & moaned
For you
When you kissed on my heart
----------


I HOPE YOU WILL CHECK OUT THIS BOOK AND SEE WHAT ELSE DAVID HAS IN STORE FOR US! HERE IS THE BUY LINK:

AMAZON US BUY LINK

HERE ARE SOME SOCIAL LINKS FOR THIS AUTHOR! 


THANKS FRIENDS, FOR JOINING ME FOR A LOOK AT THIS AWESOME BOOK OF EROTIC POETRY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment