PS RELEASE DAY REVIEW!!


HEY FRIENDS, AS PROMISED FOR DAY 4 OF BEATEN TRACK WEEK, I'M HERE WITH MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF PS BY CARAWAY CARTER, I LOVE THIS NOVELLA SO MUCH, LET'S TAKE A LOOK: 




BOY IS THIS QUOTE PERFECT FOR THIS STORY! HERE IS WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT PS! 

PS
by: Caraway Carter
reviewed by: Becky
release day review!


Looking back, it was kind of crazy to put a down payment on a fallen-down train depot I'd never actually seen, in a state I'd never actually been to, and use it to build a life with a guy I'd never actually met, but love makes people do crazy things. If you've ever been in love, you know what I mean.

But before the plane had landed, I found out that Sam - the guy I'd met online and had been talking to for four years - wasn't really Sam. He wasn't even a guy.

I already own the little train depot, and I can't go back to my old life. And Fairville is such a lovely welcoming town. Did I mention James? He's made sure that I've had a really warm welcome.

All I want is to build a great little bookstore, and have a relationship based on humor, honesty, and hardbacks. I see some tough choices ahead of me.

Or maybe I don't have to choose...





Sometimes a character comes along that you just want to give a great big hug and cuddle to, well Gus is that character for me! I love sweet Gus and everyone who 'meets' him will to! 

Gus followed his heart to Vermont and bought a rundown train depot sight unseen, and all for a guy he never met. It would have been fine if said guy was..well even a guy! What will Gus do now that he has a depot to renovate and no one to share it with? 

James has beat himself up for years for something that happened in his past, will meeting Gus help him turn a corner and believe in love again? 

This is a book about finding a beautiful thing in the ruins of a bad situation, and Caraway tells this story so well you will believe you are in Vermont with James and Gus! Grab PS today, it is a very special story you will not soon forget!


                        the five Project Semicolon rating :)

I REALLY HAD TO DO THAT RATING, YOU WILL SEE WHY! HERE IS THE BEATEN TRACK LINK FOR PS! IT WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE LINKS YOU NEED TO GRAB THIS BOOK! 

BEATEN TRACK LINK

THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF PS! SEE YOU NEXT TIME FRIENDS!




No comments:

Post a Comment