SUBMERGED REVIEW!!


HEY FRIENDS! I'M HERE WITH MY REVIEW OF SUBMERGED: HOME BOOK 1 BY SUSAN REEVES, AND I MUST SAY THIS IS MY FAVORITE BOOK OF THE YEAR SO FAR! THE FEELS!!!! LOOK BELOW FOR MY REVIEW AND PLEASE GRAB THIS BOOK TODAY, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! LET'S GET STARTED: 



THIS QUOTE APPLIES TO THIS BOOK ON SO MANY LEVELS! HERE IS MY REVIEW: 

Submerged 
Home Book 1
by: Susan Reeves
reviewed by: Becky

Sometimes, to make it back to shore, you need to take the hand that's offered.

Jared Simpson had his feet swept out from under him, and eventually found himself living on the streets. When Gavin Wells and his daughter come into Jared's life, he's fighting to keep going, struggling to keep swimming towards something that will let him stand tall and steady again.

Gavin Wells is fighting his own battles: in-laws, bureaucracy, and the guilt that overwhelms him every time he closes his eyes to sleep. He now has a new challenge to face: his sexuality. He's attracted to someone for the first time in months, and not only is that person a man, but he's homeless, with the potential to derail Gavin's already complicated life.

But fate has brought these two men together. If they can hold tight to each other, they can weather the storm, and find their way home to become a family.




It isn't very often that a book moves me to tears more than one time while reading it, and it is even less often that I reread it right after I'm done, but both of those things happened when I read this book, it was beyond epic! Jared and Gavin will break your heart and mend it again no doubt. 

I don't throw around phrases like " best book of the year so far" much, but this book is the best I have read so far this year! 

Gavin is reeling from the tragic loss of his wife and the fact that he is now raising his infant daughter by himself when he notices a man that needs help, a man that stirs him the way a man never has. What does this mean? Will Jared accept his help? Will helping Jared come at too high a cost? 

Jared is fighting to stay above water but sometimes it is just to hard, will Gavin help him fight the demons that plague him? Can they be fought? 

I wish I could tell you the secrets of this book, but they aren't mine to tell and I will let you enjoy it for yourself! I will tell you that Gavin and Jared's story is riveting, and you will be rooting for this little family as hard as I was! Thanks Susan, for an amazing read, I can't wait for book 2 already! 

                                                the 5 Two Minute Noodle rating :)

I JUST HAD TO DO THIS RATING! YOU WILL SEE WHY :) GRAB THIS BOOK BELOW, I KNOW YOU WILL ADORE IT AS MUCH AS I DO! 

AMAZON LINK

THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF SUBMERGED! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!



No comments:

Post a Comment