COFFEE, TEA & CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS POST 9: ANNABELLA MICHAELS!



HEY GUYS, IT'S TIME FOR POST 9 IN OUR COFFEE, TEA & CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS AND ANNABELLA MICHAELS IS SHARING HER CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS WITH US! IN ADDITION TO THAT I HAVE HER AUTHOR BIO AND SOCIAL LINKS AND THE LINKS TO MY REVIEW OF HER BOOK, MUSIC OF THE SOUL, CHICAGO SOULS 2! I MIGHT EVEN HAVE TEASERS FOR BOOK 3 OF HER CHICAGO SOULS SERIES: PROTECTING THE SOUL! LET'S HAVE A LOOK!!

My husband and I each had many Christmas traditions growing up so when we got married we combined our favorite ones to continue with our own children.
A few of my favorites include having both of our families over for a big Christmas Eve lunch then going to the midnight service at church. I have a beautiful nativity that my mom made for me and baby Jesus is kept in a star until we return from church. We let our children take turns reading the story of His birth and then we place the baby in the nativity.


When the kids get ready for bed they always find that Santa left new pajamas for them on their beds. Christmas Day we take our time opening presents and being with each other before heading to grandma's house for even more fun.
That's a few of the wonderful times I have each year with my family. I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ❤️


I LOVE THIS POST! NOW FOR HER BIO AND SOCIAL LINKS!

I am married to my high school sweetheart who let’s face it, is a saint for putting up with me all of these years. Together we have been blessed with the chance to raise two amazing human beings and so far we haven’t screwed it up; I’ll let you know for sure later. I am a business owner and spend more time laughing than actually working most days. I love watching movies, cooking, going to the beach and spending time with my family and best friends. I am an obsessive reader who is a complete sucker for a good love story, but loves to feel a broad range of emotions throughout a book. I think real life is hard enough and so my books offer twists and turns, but always with a happy ending.

ANNABELLA'S BLOG

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

AMAZON PAGE

BELOW IS MY REVIEW OF MUSIC OF THE SOUL, CHICAGO SOULS 2, AND IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS BOOK AND BOOK 1 ( WHICH I NEED TO REVIEW ALSO, IT'S AMAZING) PLEASE DO, BECAUSE BOOK 3 ISN'T FAR OFF, AND HERE ARE SOME TEASERS!!


BEC'S MUSIC OF THE SOUL REVIEW



YUMMY RIGHT? I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BOOK! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR POST 9, AND THANKS ANNABELLA MICHAELS, FOR THE WONDERFUL MEMORIES! SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW FOR MORE!



No comments:

Post a Comment