THE INNOCENT AUCTION: PROMO POST


HEY THERE FRIENDS! I AM SUPER, UBER EXCITED TO READ THE BOOK I HAVE A PROMO POST FOR BELOW, THE INNOCENT AUCTION; BY: VICTORIA SUE, LOOKS AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT TO BRING YOU MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW ON DEC. 30TH! BELOW IS THE BLURB, AMAZING COVER AND EVEN A HOT HOT EXCERPT! LET'S GET TO IT!


The Innocent Auction
by: Victoria Sue
release day: Dec. 30th, 2015

London 1810.

Their love was a death sentence.

Deacon, Viscount Caldwell, was aware of the slums and gin-lanes of London. Just as he was aware of the underground traffic that furnished the brothels and bath houses with human innocents. He was also aware that the so-called justice system would hang the accused without much of an attempt at a defense, unless the unfortunate had deep pockets to pay for it.

He just hadn’t expected to be directly involved in any of it.

It started with a plea for help and ended with forbidden love, the love between a Viscount and a stable-boy. An impossible love and a guarantee of the hangman's noose.

Will Deacon fight for Tom? Will he risk the death sentence and take that fight from the stately halls of his English mansion to the horrors of Newgate Prison and the slums of London?

Or will he realize that if he doesn't, death will be a welcome end to the loneliness of the sentence he is already living?

OMG RIGHT? I MEAN I NEED THIS BOOK LIKE YESTERDAY! WHAT AN AMAZING STORYLINE! WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE EXCERPT:


Heaving lungfuls of air, Deacon rested his head on Tom’s shirt front. Tom stood back, dropped the towel, and without another word, picked up the cloth to carefully wash his lordship. Deacon lazily stretched as Tom handled his flaccid cock. Tom flushed, then finally stood back.
“Have you done?” Deacon said in a low voice. He’d caught the slight wince when Tom stood back, and he could see the obvious bulge against the front of his trousers.
Walking to the door, Deacon turned the key in the lock while meeting Tom’s surprised gaze. “Drop your trousers and lay on the bed.” Tom’s lips parted in surprise, but Deacon calmly waited until he hurriedly complied. Deacon smiled lazily. “That’s twice you’ve taken care of me. Don’t think I don’t know.”
Tom swallowed. His eyes widened as Deacon took a step closer, grabbing him by the waist. “Must I strip you myself?” Deacon bent his head and caught Tom’s lips with his own. He slapped away Tom’s suddenly clumsy fingers, then unbuttoned his trousers himself. When Tom kicked his shoes off, Deacon broke away and bent to yank them down until Tom stepped out of them. Tom’s cock jutted up, red and weeping. Deacon pushed him back on the bed and climbed on after him. He lay half on his side, trapping Tom beneath him, but so he could reach Tom’s cock. “What I really want is to have all day,” Deacon said, wrapping his fist around Tom’s prick. Tom’s head banged back against the bed as if his neck could no longer support it.
“I want us to have the house to ourselves. I want us to bathe each other slowly, and then I would kiss every inch of your skin,” Deacon continued. Tom whined in his throat, and Deacon felt more spend dribble from his cock. He slicked his thumb and rubbed it around the tip, pushing the foreskin back gently. He could feel Tom’s shuddering breaths underneath him.
“I would keep you on the edge all day, drive you insane until my very touch inflamed you and you begged me for release. Then I would make you get on your hands and knees while I knelt up behind you.”
“Please. God, please,” Tom pleaded as his body tried to thrust beneath Deacon’s hands.
“I would coat my thumbs with oil and trace your crease as my fingers found your entrance.” Deacon let go of Tom’s cock as he trailed his fingers underneath his ballocks, making Tom gasp and shudder. Wrapping his hand firmly around Tom’s cock again, he whispered against his ear. “Then I would coat my prick with oil and tease your arsehole until you cried and begged for me.” Tom jerked into Deacon’s fist. “Then I would thrust my cock into that arse until you were filled. I’d rut against you, fill you up, make you mine.” Tom arched and cried, and Deacon felt the heat flow into his hand. He gentled his fingers, but reached over and captured Tom’s lips, swallowing the second cry. He teased Tom’s cock until he heard the whine that spoke of a little pain, then opened his fingers and rested his palm, gentling the onslaught of his mouth.
He felt the shudder underneath him and opened his eyes. There—that look on Tom’s face. The dazed breathless look of satisfaction and wonder. Deacon smiled. He’d been wrong before. Tom wasn’t beautiful then, and he wasn’t beautiful now. He was magnificent.
YES, YES I KNOW; YOU CAN'T WAIT! WELL NEITHER CAN I ;P! THANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING ME FOR THIS PROMO POST! DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW ON DEC. 30TH (DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I GET TO READ IT A FEW DAYS EARLY :p) AND GRAB THIS BOOK FOR YOURSELVES! SEE YOU THEN FRIENDS!



No comments:

Post a Comment