JUST MY THOUGHTS :)



I USUALLY KEEP IT STRICTLY REVIEWS ON THIS BLOG, AND I DON'T POST ABOUT PERSONAL OPINIONS OUTSIDE OF BOOKS, BUT I THINK I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE NEGATIVE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN FLOATING AROUND. THESE ARE JUST MY PERSONAL OPINIONS AND IN NO WAY ARE INFLUENCED BY ANYONE OR ANYTHING BUT MY FEELINGS ON THE MATTER AT HAND. THANKS FOR LISTENING:



There have been a lot of  negative posts lately, posts that focus on hurting people and trying to discredit them, and at first I just went about my business, but it kept popping up and I began to wonder, why would someone put so much effort in proving someone wrong? What does it matter in the grand scheme of things? People are going to think what they think, but why would you try to influence others to your way of thinking with no concrete proof? What is that proving exactly? That these people are bullies? Point taken!

I personally think that it is wrong to take your OPINION and spread it around as fact, this does no one any good at all. I personally think these are just rumors meant to make people doubt with no base of fact at all, but again that is my OPINION based on what I feel to be true. Am I gonna go around telling other people they have to think like I do? No I'm not, that isn't my place, and I am not trying to do that now, I am simply writing this to explain that everyone should base their opinion on what you feel in your heart, not what someone else says. 

My grandmother always said " If your thoughts aren't nice, no one wants to hear them", and I agree with her, if you are saying stuff for the purpose of hurting someone else, then maybe you need to ask yourself why? 

This genre is small and I feel that we should lift each other up, not tear each other down, why would we want to be divided when our common goal is to teach the rest of the world that love is love, and that everyone has the right to love who they want to. That is, or it should be, the common goal of all of us, so many people are against our genre and our beliefs, do we really have to be against each other?

Lastly, I am going to say, that I don't support actions that have negative effects on this genre and it's authors at all, I may be a small blog and it won't matter in the long run, but it matters to me. 

Thanks for listening to my rant, again I did this post to state my OPINION and nothing else, but let's love each other and present a united front against those that don't believe that we should love who we want whatever gender they may be.

                                                                                    - In Peace and Love
                                                                                                 Bec :)



No comments:

Post a Comment