Black & Blühe Release Day Review!!


HEY GUYS, I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER RELEASE DAY REVIEW FOR YA! I LOVE THIS AUTHOR AND THIS SERIES, SO I AM SO HAPPY TO BRING YOU THIS BOOK, AND I AM GLAD MY GIRL CLAUDIA IS GUEST REVIEWING IT FOR ME! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HER TAKE ON THIS AWESOME BOOK! I HAVE HER REVIEW OF BLACK AND BLUHE; OUT OF THE BLUE 2; BY: RJ JONES,  AND LINKS FOR YOU, SO LET'S GET STARTED!




THIS QUOTE IS BEAUTIFUL FOR THIS BOOK, CLAUDIA KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK WITH THIS ONE! HERE IS HER REVIEW:


                        

    Black & Blühe (Out of the Blue Book 2) by: RJ Jones                                     reviewed by: Claudia



Grayson Black has never forgiven himself for not saving his identical twin brother, Jet, from a savage beating at their father’s hands ten years ago. Jet’s near-death never would have happened if Gray hadn’t been so focused on his boyfriend at the time. He has sworn to take care of his brother ever since. Gray can’t afford a distraction from his self-imposed mission, the type of distraction presented by the gorgeous blond showing up at their gigs.

Kris Larson is a firefighter with the San Francisco Fire Department. Since splitting from his girlfriend, his favorite way to spend nights off is watching the Black Brothers play in the bars of the Bay Area, especially the guitarist. But it’s not until the brothers are left homeless after a fire at their apartment building that Kris has the opportunity to know the real person behind the brooding façade.

Gray fights his attraction to Kris, but with a meddlesome twin who just wants him to be happy, it’s a losing battle. Before Gray and Kris can have a lasting relationship, though, Gray must learn to forgive himself, let go of the past, and lay more than one demon to rest.





I can’t express how happy I am to return here and review this second book in the series “Out of the Blue” (Thanks Bec!!!!!)
I so loved the first one and like a lot of people, I was waiting anxiously for this sequel.  And Oh Boy!!!  I was not disappointed!  This book is as good as I was hoping it would be.
I fell in love with quiet, troubled Gray from the start… How he tried so hard not to fall in love with Kris. After all, it was easier to believe Kris was not reliable…  How could he believe all Kris wanted was to help him and his brother? Nooo, he couldn’t let himself trust Kris, couldn’t lower his guard! Ever again!
Kris was determined to help the brothers… he couldn’t simply leave them homeless, right? The fact that he was totally infatuated with the guitar player was just a tiny little detail – hehehe.  And of course between the brothers, he had to fall for the brooding one!
When you add to this story Jet, Gray’s brother, you get the last ingredient for an amazing book.  Jet is such a great character… he’s funny, friendly, talkative and he tries his best to make Gray and Kris work out their differences!  I really, really hope Jet gets his own book soon ( Just saying RJ )
I love RJ's writing… She totally knows how to take you into her stories... Don’t miss this great book! I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I did.

                                                 the 5 acoustic guitar rating :)

GREAT JOB CLAUDIA, SHE DID A PERFECT JOB DESCRIBING THIS BOOK! AND I LOVE THE RATING, PERFECT! HERE ARE THE LINKS: GRAB IT UP FRIENDS, YOU WILL LOVE IT I PROMISE!




THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR THIS RELEASE DAY REVIEW, AND THANKS CLAUDIA FOR ANOTHER GREAT REVIEW! I HOPE YOU GUYS GRAB THIS ONE TODAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment