ILLUSIONS IN THE MIST REVIEW!!


HELLO FRIENDS, AND HAPPY WEEKEND! I HAVE A GREAT ONE FOR YOU TODAY, ILLUSIONS IN THE MIST BY D.t. PETERSON WILL LEAVE YOU BREATHLESS! I HAVE MY REVIEW AND BUY LINK, AND EVEN A SHORT EXCERPT SO LETS GET STARTED:







THIS QUOTE IS SO TRUE! HERE IS MY REVIEW:


                                     Illusions In The Mist by: D.t. Peterson
                                                                reviewed by: Becky


Dominique was the girl of Zack's dreams, she was everything he had ever hoped for and desired. 
Little did he realize everything was not always as it seemed, shrouded in the mist of uncertainty and a future he couldn't comprehend. 
“Just remember,” she uttered, as they writhed in undulating, lust craved ecstasy, “there is no going back, some things can never be undone.” 
Had he only comprehended the finality of those words…




Holy crap! I don't often start reviews like this, but just wow, this book is amazing, and not what you expect at all! D.t. Peterson outdid himself with this one! When I first saw this cover I thought, uh oh mf romance, but oh no, 'you can't judge a book by it's cover' is so relevant in this case! 

Zack meets Dominique on the beach and is instantly attracted to her, but when he gets close to her, it seems she has a secret, more than one actually.  None of that matters to Zack, as he spends more time with her, things start happening, things you can't explain away or understand. 

Zach is in love with Dominique but she goes away, Zach finds out painful things about himself, and the fate and future of his best friend Bill and his girlfriend while she is gone. Maybe Zack should not look for her and go on with life, but he just has to find her.

What happens in this book will blow your mind! It has an other worldly vibe, and things out of the norm do happen, and I hope this is your cup of tea because this book is brilliant! Take this journey with Zack, and where he ends up is the last place you expected! Thanks D.t., for a book so out of the norm it is a refreshing, wonderful change of pace! 



                                                    the 5 sand dollar rating :)

I DID THE SAND DOLLAR BECAUSE ZACK MEETS DOMINIQUE ON THE BEACH! HERE IS THE AMAZON LINK:

AMAZON BUY LINK

GRAB IT FRIENDS, IT IS PRICED AT A STEAL AND YOU WILL LOVE IT! HERE IS AN EXCERPT:


I wasn’t quite certain any longer.
The days, they lingered relentlessly, refusing to disappear. The nights taunted me with memories of the past. Each day now was unerringly the same, filled blandly with a life not worth living. I wasn’t sure now if it was my life I led, or if it was a nightmare from which I would never awake.
But I would always remember her.
It was lust that had drawn me to her, driven by my insatiable desire to experience the life which she led, shrouded in such unspeakable darkness and wretched, utter misery. Even now, knowing the ultimate price I would pay, I would banish my soul yet again for the mere chance of being with her one more time.
She knew precisely what I wanted, what I needed, long before I realized I would venture down this dark, unholy path so willingly, begging her to take me.
“Just remember,” she uttered, as we writhed in undulating, lust craved ecstasy, “there is no going back, some things can never be undone.”

Had I only comprehended the finality of those words…

I KNOW YOU WANT TO THROW SOMETHING AT ME AND YELL TEASE RIGHT? (I AM SO NOT SMILING AND RUBBING MY HANDS TOGETHER, NO WAY ;P) READ THIS BOOK FRIENDS, IT WILL KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR THIS REVIEW, SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

WAIT!!!! :) BEFORE YOU GO, COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF REVIEW TO ENTER TO WIN A COPY OF THE BOOK! I WILL RANDOMLY PICK A WINNER TUESDAY! THANKS :)



No comments:

Post a Comment