THERON RELEASE DAY REVIEW!!!

HEY THERE MY FRIENDS, I HAVE A RELEASE DAY REVIEW, AND YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE RELEASE DAY! TODAY WE HAVE THERON, LYKAIOS #1 BY FREY ORTEGA! THIS IS AN INVENTIVE START TO WHAT PROMISES TO BE A WONDERFUL SERIES!






THIS IS THE PERFECT QUOTE FOR THIS BOOK! LET'S LOOK AT THE REVIEW:


                                                   Theron (Lykaios #1) by Frey Ortega
                                                                       reviewed by: Becky


Cursed a thousand years ago for the crimes of their forefathers, the warrior men of Lykaios are imprisoned to stay on their island home. One day, Fate turns their gaze upon them in mercy, sending a vision of their impending freedom to Theron, one of the Lykaia and a wolf shifter.
Rylan Hawthorne, multimillionaire hotelier’s son, is a wastrel. Because of this, he’s encouraged to take some time to think on his father’s ultimatum: grow up, or lose his fortune. He takes their family yacht on a trip through the Mediterranean, and for supernatural reasons, he finds himself on the island of Lykaios.
Theron and Rylan’s meeting locks a bond in place that’s both instantaneous as it is arresting. Theron knows the man is his mate, but the man knows nothing of the Lykaia. Now, the lives of a pack lost by time are in the hands of an inexperienced young hotelier, and the wolf shifter who dares love him.



I was trying to think of the right words to describe this book and I came up with, cool and inventive! I think this is the perfect start to a series! I absolutely love it when a series starts with so much information that you just know the rest of the series will just flow perfectly!

This is the first book from Frey I have read, and I can tell you that it certainly won't be the last! I love how Fate decides that the men of Lykaios have been punished enough, and then takes steps to help the men by bringing their mates to them, and this starts with Theron! Will the man fate chose for Theron accept him, and give this man the love he so deeply craves?

This is a brilliant book, with a storyline that doesn't lag, not even a little! Grab this one up and dive into it like I did, you will be very glad you did! Thanks Frey, for making sure the first book I read by you would make me long for all the others!


                                                           the 5 rainbow heart rating



THE 5 RAINBOW HEART RATING! HERE IS THE BOOKSTRAND BUY LINK:


BOOKSTRAND BUY LINK


THANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING US FOR THIS REVIEW! I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I DO:



No comments:

Post a Comment