IT'S EASY TO LOVE IT'S NOT EASY






                                            It's Not Easy by: Nic Starr
                                                              reviewed by: Becky




Ben Cooper gave up on following his dreams to keep the peace in his family. Best friend Spencer Henderson has always been Ben’s rock. For Spence, who is in love with Ben, supporting Ben always came first, but as Ben starts to date their friend Suzie, Spence has to think of himself for the first time. The ramifications of one fateful night means leaving their small town may be Spence's only option to protect his broken heart. 

With trouble escalating at home and Spence out of reach, Ben finds it harder to cope. Without Spence's help, Ben's life may finally spiral out of control.





I am not usually one to stir the pot, but I will start off this review by saying I really don't know why this book hasn't gotten a better rating so far! This is a lovely story about what it means to follow your heart and what happens when at first you don't. The depth of emotion was awesome, I felt for these boys, and I felt what they were going through. I loved this story, and it has made me a believer in this author! Don't miss this gem that somehow is flying under the radar! Way to go Nic, you have fans here always!  *4.5 Stars*

No comments:

Post a Comment