MY FABULOUS FIVE: DAY 5: JESSICA'S PICKS!!


HEY GUYS, I AM SO GLAD MY BUDDY JESSICA DECIDED TO HELP ME WITH THE 5 BOOKS YOU JUST CAN'T MISS BLOG POSTS, THE BOOKS SHE CHOSE ARE AMAZING! 
CHECK EM OUT BELOW:


NOTE FROM JESSICA:

Well, I opened my mouth about how hard picking your top 5 books would be and all the sudden Bec has me writing a blog post :) But man, isn't it hard when you are serious reader to choose??? But, I did... it was tough, and so so many other were close, but these five almost live and breathe in me. I hope a few are new to you and you check them out! 

1. Double Full: Kindle Alexander

This book is special to me because it was one of the first MM books I ever read. Plus, hello, football AND Hawaii??? What more could you want? How about an incredible love that can stand a heartbreaking separation, a horrible family, ex fiance and an epic coming out. I am absolutely in love with Jace and Colt. This is a book that will stick with you long after you read it. 






2. Perfect Imperfections: Cardeno C


Oh Jeremy and Reggie, man I LOVED these two! A lonely Rockstar befriends a bartender and takes him on the road as his pretend boyfriend. You might think it spells diaster, but actually what happens is an incredibly intense loyalty and love. Jeremy and Reg make you want to be in love, make you want to believe in love. Sweet, funny, intense and SUPER SEXY! 





3. Omorphi: C. Kennedy 

What can I say about Omorphi. This book touched every single corner of my heart, broke it, then put it back together. Cody was a new author to me when I read Omorphi, and now I will read EVERY SINGLE thing he ever writes. As a reader you will be uncomfortable and heartbroken at times, but all the while hopeful. Cody takes you on a journey of young love over coming insurmountable odds and horrible abuse, but LOVE WINS and HOPE remains. Truly this book CHANGED me to my very core. I KNOW I am a better person for reading this book. 






4. Ethan: Nicole Edwards 


Oh Ethan and Beau... man these two are intense and H.O.T, seriously H.O.T. Ethan is firmly against any kind of relationship,  Beau wants exactly that with Ethan. Watching then come together the passion jumped off the page. Awesome supporting characters that love and support Ethan and Beau as they face demons of the past will make you believe in the power of family. This is apart of a sieres,  but I read it as a standalone. 




5. Double Alchemy: Susan Mac Nicol

This book was my first dip into the paranormal world. I was hesitant,  but I loved everything else Susan had written so I gave it a shot. Man, I had NOTHING to worry about! It was fabulous!  Cade and Quinn are such great characters and a fabulous couple. Susan weaved such an interesting and fantastical storyline.  I loved every single word! Even if you are not a paranormal reader, READ THIS BOOK! Susan always writes a phenomenal love story and this is NO EXCEPTION!  I STILL beg Susan for MORE Quinn and Cade!!! 






THERE YOU HAVE IT FRIENDS, JESS'S TOP 5, AND WHAT GREAT BOOKS THEY ARE (I EVEN SEE ONE I HAVE YET TO READ, GONNA GRAB IT NOW), IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ONE, GRAB IT TODAY! SEE YOU TOMORROW GUYS WITH ANOTHER GREAT LIST!!




No comments:

Post a Comment