Mr. Big Shot Review


 

Hello friends, I am back today with a review of a new to me author and boy am I pleased with her! Check out my review of book one of the Suits & Sevens series by Isla Olsen with links to find out more about this great author! 



You will see why I picked this quote when you read Will and Spencer's story! 


Mr. Big Shot

Suits & Sevens 1

by: Isla Olsen


Will


Turning up on the first day of a job you desperately need to discover you’ve already slept with your billionaire boss? Yeah, that’s a bit of a conundrum.


Learning he’s a closeted bisexual currently embroiled in a—by all accounts bogus—sexual harassment scandal? That’s more of a fiasco.


But having to sit outside the office of one of the sexiest men alive, day in, day out, knowing there’s no chance of a repeat? That’s what I’d call a disaster.


My sexy-as-hell boss, Spencer Cox, has one rule: no messing around with the employees. And seeing as how I can’t afford to give up this job, that kind of puts me between a rock and a hard place. A very hard place if you get my meaning…


The way things are going, I’ll be lucky to survive in this job a month.




I am always thrilled to find new to me and talented authors and boy did I hit the jackpot with Isla Olsen! I found out after reading Mr. Big Shot that it is a spin off of another series, but you can read the books in any order, but do read them all! 


Will is in need of a job and Spencer is in need of an assistant after his former one proved to be a lying nightmare! Will and Spence have a surprise in store when they meet at work and you will love to go along on the ride as these two pretend they don't have a albeit brief history.


This book is a fun ride and you will love the dynamic friend groups in this story and series, and I as a sports girl, was excited to learn a little about rugby! I highly recommend this story and this author and I hope you will join me as I review the other books in this series.


Thanks Isla, for crafting a world within your writing I want to visit again and again! 



                  I had to give this book a five silk tie rating 

                       (the reason is pretty darn sexy)


Amazon Link


Goodreads Link



Below are links and info on Ilsa, believe me you will want to use them!


Website

Amazon Search Results

Facebook Author Page

Instagram



Thanks for joining me for my review of Mr, Big Shot, and look for my review of book 2 very soon! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment