A NEW BEGINNING: A PRELUDE: THE PHOENIX CLUB A NEW GENERATION REVIEW

 


HELLO THERE FRIENDS, I AM BACK TODAY WITH MY REVIEW OF A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE PHOENIX CLUB A NEW GENERATION SERIES BY ONE OF THE BEST, CJ BISHOP! I LOVE THE ORIGINAL PHOENIX CLUB SERIES AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT AWAITS OUR FAVORITE MEN IN THIS SPIN-OFF! 



THIS IS THE PERFECT QUOTE FOR THIS STORY, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU FIND OUT WHY! BELOW IS MY REVIEW: 


A New Generation: Prelude

The Phoenix Club A New Generation

by: CJ Bishop

reviewed by: Becky


The Phoenix Club is more than a high-class gay strip club, but a place to call home for the lost, forsaken boys who find their way to the club’s door. And behind those doors—a loving, compassionate man ready to take them in and make them part of his ever-growing family.

Now, changes are coming to the Phoenix Club and the club boys are worried as Max reveals he has an important announcement to make. Are they about to lose their “home”… or is something new and exciting about to take place inside the walls of their beloved Phoenix?


 


Cue the : "I've been waiting for this one" soundbite because I totally have been waiting for the continuation of the stunning Phoenix Club series! Before I go any further, if you haven't read this series I urge you to clear a week off your calendar and tuck in :P, I will include the reading order of the Phoenix Club at the end of this post.

I am so in love with the way this author pulls you in and makes you love all of her characters so you get invested in the continuation of their story, which is exactly what this book and new series is. 

That doesn't mean you won't find new characters to fall in love with, because if I know this author, and I do, there are many boys just waiting for love, and I know one who will be getting a story soon! 

As in every story this author writes the sex is amazing because with these characters it is never just sex, it is always tied into love between our fave couples. I hope you read this book, because I have said all I can say without spoilers, just know this book is amazing and so is the series that precedes it! 

Thanks CJ for delivering just what I knew you would, a outstanding story worthy of the boys we have come to love! 


                           

                          I did the 5 starting line rating because it is so fitting! 

BELOW ARE THE AMAZON BUY LINK AND THE LINK TO CJ'S FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE READING ORDER OF THE PHOENIX CLUB BOOKS AND THEIR SPINOFFS.


AMAZON LINK

CJ BISHOP FACEBOOK PAGE


THANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF A NEW BEGINNING, IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS AUTHOR AND HER WORK, WELCOME, BUCKLE UP AND GET READY FOR A HELL OF A RIDE!









No comments:

Post a Comment