ON CHOCORUA REVIEW!!


HELLO FRIENDS, I AM SO EXCITED TO BRING YOU ( FINALLY) MY REVIEW OF ON CHOCORUA: TRAILBLAZER #1 BY ROBIN REARDON! I LOVE THIS BOOK AND I AM SO GLAD I AM FINALLY MAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW IT! LOOK BELOW FOR MY REVIEW AND BUY LINKS! 




I REALLY LOVE THIS QUOTE FOR THIS BOOK, YOU WILL SEE WHY WHEN YOU READ IT! BELOW IS MY REVIEW: 

A mountain. A blizzard. A young man new to hiking and to love, making mistakes in both.

First year of college is a great time to re-invent yourself. Nathan Bartlett takes the opportunity very seriously--maybe a little too seriously. And he makes mistakes.

His mistakes? Falling for a straight guy who reminds him of his beloved older brother. Getting too invested in the substance abuse disorders of two other students. And climbing a mountain in a snowstorm for all the wrong reasons.

But he also develops friendships that will be his for life. He faces his inner demons and comes up with a plan. And he realizes that answers to important questions are seldom waiting on the surface but must be worked for, or struggled for, or suffered for--and sometimes all three.

Nathan is a trailblazer on his own journey. His success will be measured not by how well he follows someone else's path, but by whether he can forge his own. This first book in a series of three novels gets Nathan started on a journey that will teach him about himself, about life, and about love.

Walk with him.





If you have followed my blog for any length of time you will know that I only review books and authors I adore, and Robin Reardon is certainly an author I adore! I am so happy to tell you about On Chocorua, I know you will love the first book in the Trailblazer series as much as I do! 

Nathan is a character you can take to your heart, I love the narration in Nathan's POV and though there are flashback scenes, they are done in a way that is not confusing at all, which is very important to the flow of the story.

There is so much about this book I want to tell you, but alas I know the book should tell it's own secrets with no spoilers from me, though it will be hard this time! 

I love the supporting character flow of this book, I won't say too much but an interesting part of the story involves the characters Daniel and Alden.

One if the reasons I gravitate to Robin's writing so much is the depth of emotion she can make her characters convey. I felt Nathan's pain in this book like it was my own, and it made me ache for him (again no spoilers, but you will know when you get there). Though this book isn't a traditional romance, there is a relationship of sorts and a crush that is interesting. 

In closing I feel that this book will be as special to you as it was to me, you will let Nathan and his unlikely brood into your heart just like I did mine, and like me you will be so happy to get your hands on book 2 of this series! 

Thank you Robin, for writing stories that don't seem like only stories, but old friends you can revisit whenever you like! 


                                            the 5 Chocorua Summit rating :)

I JUST HAD TO DO THAT RATING, I COULDN'T HELP IT! GRAB THIS BOOK BELOW, I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO READ IT! 

AMAZON US LINK

AMAZON UK BUY LINK

THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF ON CHOCORUA, AND YOU CAN BET I WILL BE REVIEWING BOOK 2 SOON! 



No comments:

Post a Comment