ALL I EVER WANTED REVIEW :)


HEY FRIENDS, BELOW IS MY REVIEW OF ALL I EVER WANTED, THE LATEST BOOK IN THE AMAZING FIRSTS AND FOREVER SERIES BY ALEXA LAND! LET'S SEE WHAT I THOUGHT OF RIVERS BOOK! 




THIS QUOTE IS PERFECT FOR THIS SECOND CHANCE LOVE STORY! HERE IS MY REVIEW: 


All I Ever Wanted
The Firsts & Forever Series
by: Alexa Land
reviewed by: Becky

I’ve been given this amazing gift: a second chance. 

I have to get it right this time. 

Because Cole Ealy is all I ever wanted, and this is our last shot at forever.


River and Cole fell in love and moved in together, and then it all went wrong. A year has passed, but River can’t move on. He’s still in love, but after all that time, and all that hurt, can he convince Cole to give him another chance? And if he does, can they get it right this time, or will the same mistakes tear them apart?






I have been waiting for River to get his happy ever after for a while now, and boy was it worth the wait! I will admit I was one of the ones that wanted him to move on to someone else at first, but I am not ashamed to admit I was oh so wrong, and very glad Alexa didn't listen! River and Cole were meant to be and their story is amazing!!

River is still in love with his ex Cole, and it has been a year since their very public and painful breakup. River knows there is no one as good for him as Cole, so how will he convince Cole of that? 

Throw in some of the usual Nana and family hilarity and River and Cole's roommates, and you have a story you won't soon forget (believe me, no one is ever gonna forget Quinn!) so grab your copy today! Thanks Alexa, for keeping the magic of this amazing series alive!!



                                              the 5 Hummel rating :P

OK I JUST HAD TO DO THAT RATING, AND YOU WILL LOL FOR SURE! BELOW IS THE BUY LINK, GRAB THIS BOOK TODAY! 


AMAZON LINK

THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF ALL I EVER WANTED!SEE YOU NEXT TIME FRIENDS! 




No comments:

Post a Comment