TROY OUT OF THE DARK REVIEW!!



HEY GUYS, I'M HERE (FINALLY) WITH MY REVIEW OF TROY: OUT OF THE DARK BY J.J. HARPER, AND MAN IS THIS BOOK AWESOME! BELOW IS MY REVIEW AS WELL AS THE BUY LINK! LET'S GET STARTED! 



THIS QUOTE IS BEYOND PERFECT FOR THIS BOOK, YOU WILL SEE WHY! HERE IS MY REVIEW: 

Rafferty ‘Raff’ McMahon—beaten, broken and cast out of his home at eighteen—turns to his aged aunt who helps him become a new man with a new name. Ten years later, a successful photographer with an edge to his work everyone seems to want, a call that will set his life on a roller coaster ride comes through. Troy Ballantyne, CEO of De’ath of You Enterprises, wants to meet him. Mesmerized by the voice coming down the line, Raff immediately agrees to the meeting.
“Hi, can I speak to Rafferty McMahon?” A deep and seductive voice asks.
“You are.” My reply is short, who the fuck is this? I’m having a horrendous day and, however hot this guy sounds, I want off my phone.


As he sets about researching, not the company but the man himself; captivated by Troy’s images, Raff is excited to meet the man behind the sexy drawl.
When Troy sets up a meeting with up-and-coming photographer Rafferty McMahon the last thing he expects is to be drawn to him. A connection he has already experienced once before, his heart beats a little faster. Is this for real?
“What do you want, Troy?” His voice, low and gravelly, sends shivers over my body.
“I don’t know. We have only just met but from the first moment I heard your voice I haven’t been able to stop thinking of you.”

The feeling of ownership overwhelms Troy and as much as he wants to stay locked away with only the memories of Franco, he can’t fight his feelings for this handsome man.
Is this the man Franco told Troy was waiting for him? Is he going to be the great love of his life? Will both Raff and Troy be allowed to be with their one true love, or is there someone out there ready to tear them apart?



If you have been waiting like I have for Troy to find love again after losing Franco in book 1, then you will love this book as much as I do! The chemistry between Troy and Raff is off the charts, but they will have to work for their happy ever after if that is in fact what they're after! 

Troy hasn't found that spark with anyone since Franco, until he meets Raff, and let me tell you guys, these two are hot beyond words! If they want to be together they will have to navigate rough waters, and a past one of them thought he buried long ago! 

You guys need to read this book if you haven't, it's amazing and I can't wait until the next book, there are questions to be answered about a certain someone.... :)! Thanks J.J, for another wonderful story I won't soon forget! 

                                                  the 5 man bun rating :P

I JUST HAD TO DO THIS RATING IN HONOR OF RAFF! BELOW IS THE LINK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS YET!! GRAB IT TODAY!!

AMAZON US LINK

THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF TROY: OUT OF THE DARK, SEE YOU NEXT TIME GUYS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment