BEST BOOK OF 2016 POLL!!


HEY FRIENDS, ME AND MY GIRLS ARE HERE WITH OUR PICKS FOR BEST BOOK OF 2016: WE HAVE A POLL WITH OUR CHOICES BELOW, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK ON THE BOOK YOU THINK IS THE BEST OUT OF THE 6 CHOSEN! BELOW IS A POST WITH WHY WE CHOSE THESE BOOKS AND LINKS AND COVERS FOR THE BOOKS! WHICH ONE OF OUR PICKS WILL WIN? VOTE TO FIND OUT!


BEC'S PICK: 




I picked Tharros: Elpida Book 2 by C. Kennedy as my best book of 2016! Not only is this a fantastic story, which I have read an embarrassing amount of tie, it is a book that is so well written you will not want it to end! Michael and Christy will grab your heart and touch your soul for sure! 

DO YOU AGREE WITH ME? IF SO VOTE FOR THARROS BELOW! 

ZANDRA'S PICK: 





When bec asked me what i thought was book of the year for me i without a doubt was Wolfsong by Tj Klune. I read it 3 times back to back, no joke!! :)

I love all the characters in this book, the way Tj crafts a story and those in it is amazing! I am hoping for a book 2, and you have no idea how much! Now I want to read it again!! :P 


DO YOU AGREE WITH ZANDRA? (THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK FOR SURE) IF SO, VOTE FOR WOLFSONG BELOW!

AMY'S PICK: 




This is one of the best emotional, absolutely beautiful books that I have read. "Acceptance is Serenity" says a lot about this book, the tattoo that Iz gets to start the book out. The family that is filled with love that tragedy rocks. Flynn. "it was his eyes I noticed first, even from many feet away I felt their intense stare" These two Flynn a model/actor and Issac (Iz) a photographer are held together by an intense need for each other. The journey is one you can't miss out on, the highs and lows, it was amazing!!!

I HAVEN'T READ THIS ONE, BUT NOW I WANT TO! :p DO YOU AGREE WITH AMY? IF SO VOTE FOR ONE BELOW!

JESSICA KURVER'S PICK:




I loved this book because it's a great twist on your typical age difference. Plus the BDSM aspect is done so so well! Plus it was a great tie in to the other books in the series that I also loved!

I LOVE THIS BOOK TOO! IS THIS YOUR PICK FOR BEST BOOK? IF YOU AGREE WITH JESSICA VOTE FOR DOM OF AGES BELOW!

GRACE'S PICK:




When Bec told me of this my first though was OMG NO WAY! LOL but my very next though was of book 2 in the A Kind of Story series by Lane Hayes.  Books 1-3 were all released in 2016 and all of them are phenomenal.  I absolutely fell in love with Rand and Will in book 1 and Tim and Carter in book 3 BUT Zeke and Benny just wormed their way into my heart and refuse to leave.  Not only are these two MCs one of my all-time favorite couples, the entire story is well written and hands down, one of the best books I've ever read.  If you haven't read it, OMG DO IT NOW!  If you agree with me that it is the best of 2016, then vote for A Kind of Romance below!

I ENJOYED THIS BOOK AS WELL! DO YOU AGREE WITH GRACE? VOTE FOR A KIND OF ROMANCE BELOW! 


JESSICA KENNEDY'S PICK:



UNEARTHED: DUNGEON BLACK DUOLOGY 1 by KORA KNIGHT AMAZON LINK

Unearthed by Kora Knight I have seriously been waiting for Sean and max since I met max in the upending Tad series. Kora was worried no one would like Max because he's so dark and broody, I think everyone who has read Unearthed can agree she had absolutely nothing to worry about. It was dark, poignant, hot and beautiful beyond all words. She nailed it like we all knew she would. Sean and max couldn't be more perfect for each other. The emotions are soul deep and the sex was hotter than Satans underwear lol!!!

JESS IS SO RIGHT, THIS IS AN AMAZING READ AND I LOVE THIS AUTHOR FOR SURE! IS IT YOUR FAVE BOOK OF 2016? IF SO VOTE BELOW FOR UNEARTHED!

IT'S TIME TO VOTE FRIENDS! YOU HAVE UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY, JAN 20TH, SO GET TO VOTING AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS! WHICH AUTHOR AND REVIEWER WILL WIN? VOTE NOW AND LET'S FIND OUT, CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND CAST YOUR VOTE!!

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VOTE!!!!

BEST BOOK OF 2016: OUR PICKS!




No comments:

Post a Comment