COFFEE, TEA & CHRISTMAS POST 2: SUSAN MAC NICOL!!


HEY GUYS THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR THE SECOND POST IN MY COFFEE, TEA & CHRISTMAS EVENT! TODAY WE HAVE SUSAN MAC NICOL AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO SEE HER POST! LOOK BELOW FOR THAT, PROMO FOR HER UPCOMING BOOK SIGHT UNSEEN INCLUDING AND EXCERPT,  HER AUTHOR BIO AND SOCIAL LINKS,  AS WELL AS THE BLOG LINKS TO MY REVIEWS I HAVE DONE OF HER BOOKS! ENJOY: 


I guess we all have our own Christmas traditions. When I was a kid, it was more of a big thing than it is now when I’m an adult. Christmas really belongs to children to me.
My dad would send us to bed early, (after letting us have a half an egg cup of egg nog), warn us to go to sleep so Santa could drop off presents, and my sisters and I would go to bed with no intention of sleeping of course. Oh no , we were going to stay up and watch for Santa. Funny thing is, we never did. We were always fast asleep when he came. Perhaps it was the egg nog…
I do recall one night getting out of bed to find my dad creeping around with the pillow slips loaded with exciting things (those days we had pillow slips filled with goodies, not stockings! Ah poxy inflation…) He hushed me to silence, got me back to bed and in the morning it all seemed like a dream.
In the morning, we’d wake up and find the pillow slips at the bottom of our beds. We’d scrabble excitedly to check them out and gush over the amazing things we’d find. Always an orange, a packet of sherbet, a pair of socks and book of some sort - Nancy Drew or the Famous Five. And then we’d dig down deeper and find the crayons, and colouring books and blackboard and chalks, and the little things chosen specially for us. It was a tradition that my father kept up until we were older, but one I never forgot. And now I do the same for my kids – my son is 28, my daughter is 22. They still love their ‘stockings’ although now it’s more of a bag filled with goodies. But no matter how old they are, opening their bags on Christmas mornings still brings joy to us all, before the actual present opening after lunch.
That’s my Christmas tradition – what’s yours?


OH MAN, THAT'S AMAZING! I WANT A SANTA SACK!! THANKS SUSAN FOR THE TERRIFIC POST! NOW LET'S LOOK AT SUSAN'S UPCOMING BOOK SIGHT UNSEEN!!



RELEASE DATE 26th JANUARY
#SightUnseen #MMRomance #FriendstoLovers

Tragedy brings together a reserved but brilliant sculptor and an outgoing gallery owner, friends whose love was sidetracked but was always meant to be deeper.
 BLINDSIDED
SoCal natives, Nate and Cody have been friends since childhood. Both knew they were different—and the same. At seventeen, a stolen weekend in the Florida Keys drove their connection deeper and hotter than either could imagine. They were meant to be together. Then, for reasons only Nate knows, suddenly they weren’t.
They’re still friends. Best friends. But they’ve moved on and found other partners. The yearning remains, however, despite the long-ago secret that drove them apart, when tragedy strikes, both men find themselves in the dark. They must grope their way back to who and what they are…which they will find in each other’s arms. Sometimes, losing one’s sight can open one’s eyes—and heart.
An excerpt from the book
The house was oddly quiet, which was worrying. Nate was nowhere to be seen; there was only a strange, rhythmic sound emanating from down the hall—Nate's bedroom.

I frowned at the noise and started toward his bedroom door. A sudden sense of fear that he'd fallen and hurt himself, perhaps misjudged a step—made my skin tingle and my step quicken.

I knew I should call out, warn him I'd invaded his space, but I was scared if I did, I'd startle him and make things worse. He could be shaving and I'd hate for him to cut himself. So, taking the middle ground, I said nothing and gently pushed open his bedroom door, fully expecting him to grin and tell me he was Daredevil and he'd known I was there.

The sight that greeted my eyes is one I'll remember as long as I live. Nate lay on the bed, legs spread wide, knees up, feet planted over the covers. His lithe, sun-kissed body glistened with sweat as he grasped his cock and jacked himself off. He had his ear buds in, and his eyes were half closed, lips parted and the look on his face… 

I nearly came there and then.



Note from the author
This book has sexy times but not as many as my usual books. I’m telling you now in case this makes a difference to you as to whether you buy the book. I’m trying to avoid getting reviews about how crap this book was because there wasn’t that much sex and it’s supposed to be a romance  #JustSaying #FairWarning

This is a relationship love story about overcoming adversity, and it’s a slow burning one……

THANKS SUSAN, I FOR ONE CAN'T WAIT!! BELOW ARE LINKS FOR SIGHT UNSEEN CHECK IT OUT AND BE SURE TO SUPPORT THE THUNDERCLAP CAMPAIGN!!

Social Network links
Twitter: @SightUnseenPR
Instagram: @sightunseenla
Facebook:
Susan’s website
Nicholas’ website
Buy Links



BELOW IS AN AUTHOR BIO ALONG WITH SOCIAL LINKS: CHECK EM OUT!!
Susan Mac Nicol is a self-confessed bookaholic, an avid watcher of videos of sexy pole dancing men, self-confessed geek and nerd and in love with her Smartphone. This little treasure is called ‘the boyfriend’ by her long-suffering husband, who says if it vibrated, there’d be no need for him. Susan hasn’t had the heart to tell him there’s an app for that…
She is never happier than when sitting in the confines of her living room/study/on a cold station platform scribbling down words and making two men fall in love. She is a romantic at heart and believes that everything happens (for the most part) for a reason. She likes to think of herself as a ‘half full’ kinda gal, although sometimes that philosophy is sorely tested.
In an ideal world, Susan Mac Nicol would be Queen of England and banish all the bad people to the Never-Never Lands of Wherever -Who Cares. As that’s never going to happen, she contents herself with writing her HEA stories and pretending, that just for a little while, good things happen to good people.
Sue is also a PAN member of the Romance Writers of America and a member of their Rainbow chapter as well as a member of the Romantic Novelists Association in the UK.
Author Universal links

NOW HERE ARE LINKS TO MY POSTS AND REVIEWS I HAVE DONE ABOUT SUSAN AND HER BOOKS: 

BEC'S HARD CLIMATE REVIEW

AUTHOR SNAPSHOT SUSAN MAC NICOL

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY FOR POST TWO OF THE COFFEE, TEA AND CHRISTMAS EVENT! AND THANKS SUSAN FOR A GREAT POST! SEE YOU GUYS FOR POST THREE LATER TODAY!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment