ANY MEANS NECESSARY RELEASE DAY REVIEW!!


HEY GUYS, I AM SO EXCITED TO BE BRINGING YOU MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF ANY MEANS NECESSARY, BY: AIMEE NICOLE WALKER! THIS IS BOOK 7 IN HER FATED HEARTS SERIES AND IT IS JUST AS EPIC AS ALL THE REST!! LOOK BELOW FOR MY REVIEW AND BUY LINK! ENJOY FRIENDS!!



THIS QUOTE IS PERFECT BECAUSE IT IS A LESSON LEARNED IN THIS BOOK! HERE IS MY REVIEW: 

Any Means Necessary 
Fated Hearts 7 
by: Aimee Nicole Walker
reviewed by: Becky

Mitchell Heston… 

I wasn’t proud of the man I’d become – selfish, spoiled, and cynical. Mark Bradley’s reappearance in my life made me want to be a better man. It had been more than two decades since we’d last seen each other and neither of us resembled the kids we used to be. Our lives went in completely different directions and I never thought I’d see him again, let alone hire him as the head of my security team. 

The attraction and chemistry between us was immediate and intense, but Mark had built walls around him that I wasn’t able to penetrate. It wasn’t in my nature to accept that I would never have the person I wanted most in life, so I pushed. Mistrust and missteps nearly ruined us before we even had a chance to begin. Then there was the little problem of someone wanting me dead. 

Mark “Deacon” Bradley… 

Accepting a job working for Mitchell Heston was probably one of the biggest mistakes I’d ever made, but then why did it feel so right? We had nothing in common except a past that neither of us could change. What did I have to offer someone of Mitch’s caliber? He was a wealthy playboy and I was a battle hardened soldier with demons that threatened to ruin any chance of happiness for me. That didn’t stop me from wanting him, regardless of the consequences. 

None of my doubts mattered once Mitch’s life was in danger. My sole focus became keeping him safe so that we could explore the feelings that were growing between us. To do that, I would sacrifice anything and protect him by any means necessary. 





I was so glad that this book in the Fated Hearts series lived up to the other epic books in the series, then again I knew it would, cause this author is amazing! 

Mitch and Mark met each other as teenagers, in some of the darkest times of both their lives, and when they meet again as men there is an instant attraction, but can Mark get over the stuff he hears about Mitch being a playboy? Not to mention when he basically rubs it in his face? 

Mitch wants Mark, and he does stuff he isn't proud of to make Mark jealous, but will it backfire? Mark has been chosen to keep Mitch safe from threats, but that proves to be hard work when the man is in his every waking thought, he can't afford to get distracted! 

When the evil that stalks Mitch is at their door, can Mark protect the man he loves, or will it be to late to save him? You guys will love this book! It will keep you on your toes till the end, and of course it is hot hot hot! Thanks Aimee, for another gem in a perfect series!



                                                     the 5 Frankie rating :)

YEP I JUST HAD TO DO THE FRANKIE RATING, LOVE HER!!! BELOW IS THE LINK, GRAB THIS ONE NOW FRIENDS!!

AMAZON LINK

THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF ANY MEANS NECESSARY, NOW GO READ IT!! SEE YOU NEXT TIME GUYS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment