AUTHOR SNAPSHOT V.L. LOCEY!!


HEY GUYS! I AM HERE WITH ANOTHER GREAT AUTHOR TODAY, I LOVE V.L. LOCEY AND HER BOOKS ARE AWESOME!! LOOK BELOW FOR A BIO AND LINKS, MY REVIEWS I HAVE DONE OF HER BOOKS (MY VICS BOOKS INCLUDED!) A POST FROM VICKI HERSELF, AND A POST BY ME! ENJOY GUYS AND CHECK OUT HER BOOKS IF YOU HAVEN'T!!! 


V.L. Locey loves worn jeans, belly laughs, reading and writing lusty tales, Greek mythology, the New York Rangers, yoga, comic books, and coffee. (Not necessarily in that order.) She shares her life with her husband, her daughter, one dog, two cats, a flock of assorted goofy domestic fowl, and two Jersey steers.
When not writing spicy romances, she enjoys spending her day with her menagerie in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania with a cup of fresh java in hand. She can also be found online on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and GoodReads.

To learn more about V.L. and her stories, check out her website: http://vlloceyauthor.com/
Like her on Facebook at:https://www.facebook.com/V.L.Locey/
Follow her on Twitter at:https://twitter.com/vllocey
NOW FOR A POST FROM V.L. ON HER WIP: YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY THIS!! 
I’m so honored to be this week’s Author Snapshot Author! Huge thanks to Rebecca for shining the spotlight my way.
I thought I’d chat just a bit about my current WIP and share an exclusive excerpt with you all today. I write contemporary M/M erotic hockey romances that deal with social issues, personal growth, team dynamics, and lots of lusty love! Right now I’m working on Open Net, the second novella the Cayuga Cougars Duology. This story is about August Miles, a shy young goalie on the Cougars, who falls for Salvatore Castenada, a much older man. There will be some dark times for August but with Sal’s love and the support of his team, I am positive he’ll find his happily ever after. I hope you enjoy the following snippet! Please forgive any errors you may find, this has not been professionally edited.
EXCERPT:
"I'd like to know whatever you want to tell me. How old were you when you started playing?" Sal asked and I told him. Then I went on to tell him the entire history of August Jones Miles' hockey career from Pee Wee up to and through the draft. I filled his ears with stories about my first season with the Cougars, how we were poised to grab a playoff spot for the first time in over ten years, and how amazing it was to be part of such a special group of men. When I ran out of hockey talk, Sal was smiling at me.
"What?" I glanced behind me to see what he found so humorous. Maybe one of the party guests was skinny-dipping or something. Nope. There was nothing but water and a few birds flying low over the surface of the lake trying to catch bugs.
"You do love talking about hockey," he chortled. I blushed hotly and found the nesting sparrow for a moment. When my eyes met his again, he reached out to lay his cool hand on my forearm. The contact made me inhale sharply. Sal's eyes narrowed slightly.
"Do you not like me touching you?"
"I like it," I finally whispered. He gave my arm a light squeeze.
"That's good to know. If it changes, or you feel uncomfortable, just say so." If only he knew how badly I wanted him to run those cool fingertips of his on other parts of my body he'd probably…well, maybe he'd run them over the places I asked him to. My dick was so hard now it was somewhat painful. "You've got the most soulful eyes, and a really delightful way of cocking your head when you're in thought. And it's obvious that you love hockey a great deal."
"Oh yeah, hockey's my life, my savior."
He rubbed the back of my arm for a second. Then he gave it a pat and pulled his hand away.
"I can see that. Do you date, August? I'd love to take you to dinner or a movie tonight. “I gaped at him for a full minute, my mind racing to spin up some hot little fantasy about Sal jerking me off in the balcony of a movie theater. Not that I knew of any theaters with a balcony, but once the erotic daydream started I couldn't shake it. "Or not."
"No, I mean, yeah, dinner would be good. Cool. Yeah, dinner is fine. Food is too, you know. Good. Food is good." Falling back into the lake was sounding good again. Maybe with a rock tied around my neck this time.
Sal's trepid expression shifted into one of mild amusement. Did he find bumbling goalies entertaining? Then his dark eyes slid to the side. I glanced to my right and saw Mario and Lila entering the pavilion. They made a nice couple. Mario looked good in a white shirt and that funky kilt of his. And Lila, well, she always looked amazing. Her dress was white and sparkly. She wore gold sandals. Her hand rested on Mario's arm. He really did treat her like a queen.
"There you are," Lila said as they neared. "Oh this is such a lovely spot. First Victor and Dan get married here, and then we get to celebrate another joyous event. Who is this handsome man you're chatting with, August?"
Sal and I both pushed to our feet. Mario had taught me that early. When his lady walked into a room, you got up or he hit you in the back of your head hard enough to knock the game controller out of your hand.
TOLD YOU YOU WOULD ENJOY THAT! OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE!! BELOW ARE THE LINKS TO THE BOOK REVIEWS I HAVE DONE FOR VICKI, YOU WILL LOVE ALL OF THEM I JUST KNOW IT!! 
BEC;S FULL STRENGTH REVIEW  (LAST VIC :/ ) 
YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO READ THESE BOOKS! I HAVEN'T REVIEW ALL OF HER BOOKS YES BUT I AM GETTING THERE! BELOW IS A POST ABOUT WHAT THIS AUTHOR MEANS TO ME! 
It isn't very often that you click with an author and their work both, and I have been lucky to click with a few, and this author is one of them! As a fellow hockey fan (she pulls for the wrong team but what can you do :P GO REDWINGS) I love her hockey romances, and even if you aren't a fan of the game you can relate to her writing, that takes talent!
I am so in love with her character Vic it isn't even funny, he is snarky, sulky and an all around grump, but you will love him anyway, his heart that shines through will hook you! It is a great author indeed that can make you love a character as prickly (seemingly) as Vic! You must read her books and see why I love her so! 
THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR THIS WEEK'S AUTHOR SNAPSHOT, JOIN ME NEXT WEEK FOR A LOOK AT ANOTHER TERRIFIC AUTHOR!





No comments:

Post a Comment