THE BOY WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD AUDIO BOOK REVIEW:


HEY THERE FRIENDS, I HAVE AN AUDIO BOOK REVIEW FOR YOU TODAY, AND BOY DO I LOVE THIS BOOK! BELOW IS MY REVIEW OF THE BOY WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD BY B.G. THOMAS, AS WELL AS THE DREAMSPINNER BUY LINK! ENJOY GUYS!!



THIS QUOTE IS PERFECT FOR THE WAY TODD FEELS ABOUT GABE, HERE IS MY REVIEW:


                     The Boy Who Came In From The Cold by: B.G. Thomas
                                                             reviewed by: Becky

Todd Burton has had enough of small-town Buckman. His abusive stepfather calls him a fag; his friend Austin makes him realize he may be gay, but Todd doesn’t want to admit his stepfather is right; and he dreams of being a chef. Three good reasons to flee his hometown and pursue greener pastures. But when Todd reaches the big city, his luck runs dry. Soon he can’t pay his rent and gets evicted. In the middle of a snowstorm.

Gabe Richards is a wealthy businessman with enough wounds of his own to make him afraid of ever being intimate again. But when he sees Todd outside his building, freezing to death, he takes pity on him and takes him in from the cold.

To their mutual surprise, Todd and Gabe find themselves drawn to each other. “One night” turns into a week. Maybe letting a man in from the cold can melt the ice around Gabe’s heart—and maybe getting evicted will turn Todd’s luck around.
Cover ArtistAaron Anderson
NarratorCharlie David


7 hours and 57 minutes


I would be happy to recommend this story to anyone, the storyline was solid, 
and it was every bit of the stellar work I have come to expect from this 
author!!I loved the whole book, but the scene that nearly did me in was

when Todd's mom and stepdad showed up, my heart broke for Todd, but I  
was proud of him too, and I believe he really came into his own in that scene!
I loved the narrators mastery of all the accents he had to use in this one, he
 was very very good and you believed you were really hearing the story as it
 played out, and that is hard to do!

I must admit I only took a break from listening to this one to cook and spend 
some time with my kids, this is such a good story I wanted to listen all at one 
time!
You will love this book too, both the author and narrator did an amazing job!!

                                                      the 5 snowflake rating :)

YOU KNOW I HAD TO DO THE SNOWFLAKE RATING :), HERE IS THE DREAMSPINNER AUDIO BUY LINK, CHECK IT OUT FRIENDS, YOU WILL BE SO GLAD YOU GOT THIS ONE!!


THANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING ME FOR MY AUDIO BOOK REVIEW OF THE BOY WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD, I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO GIVE IT A LISTEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment