MY FABULOUS FIVE DAY TWO KYLEE!!


HEY THERE GUYS! IT IS DAY TWO OF THE MY FABULOUS FIVE: 5 BOOKS YOU JUST CAN'T MISS! TODAY IT IS KYLEE'S TURN, LET'S SEE WHAT 5 BOOKS TICKLE HER FANCY!!

(NOTE FROM KYLEE)


Firstly I have have to say this was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. There are so many great books out there and it was so hard just to pick five.
So without further ado here is my Top Five Fabulous Books:

1) IN PIECES- Alexa Land

I had such a hard time choosing between In Pieces and Coming Home as I love them both very much. I ended up choosing In Pieces because:
A) This was my first Alexa Land book. I instantly fell in love with beautiful, sweet Christopher Robin and later on Kieran. I just wanted to reach into the book, grab hold of Christopher and hug him tight. That's what a brilliant book does. 
B) In Pieces lead me to the "First and forever" series and I adore it. Every book is a five star read and they just keep on getting better and better.





2. Kage- Maris Black


This is the first book in the Kage trilogy (book 3 is out at the end of October)
I picked this one as this is the book that introduced me to Kage and Jamie, hands down one of the hottest couples I have read about. 
This book is action packed, fast paced and smokin' hot!
The ending will have you feeling like you have taken a Kage punch to gut and reaching for book two just to find out what the hell happens. 





More- Sloan Parker


This was my first ever ménage book that I read and I loved it. I have read it over and over. 
The story involves three gorgeous men Richard, Luke and Matthew. All very different but perfect for each other. 
This is Luke's book and is told from his POV.!
It's a beautifully written story that flows effortlessly and keeps your attention from beginning to end.  
There is a second book out (Richards book) that continues their story and Matthews book will be out hopefully soon. 





4. Tell Me It's Real- Tj Klune-


Why do I love this book?
Because any book that can make me laugh my ass off like this one did deserves a special mention.
It is a delightful, funny and brilliant book that had me giggling, laughing out loud and snorting from laughing so hard. 
This a truly wonderful book that leaves you with a great big giant smile on your face days after you finish reading it. 





5. The Blinding Light- Renae Kaye


I'm a huge fan of all Renae's work but this one is my all time favorite. 
This book is funny, quirky but incredibly sweet.
Jake is so funny and comes out with some classic one liners that will have you laughing out loud. He is exactly what stuffy Patrick needs.
A great book by a talented author.
In fact I may just have to go read it again right now.






GREAT JOB KY, THIS IS AN AMAZING LIST, SUCH WONDERFUL BOOKS! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT BOOKS MARINIEVES PICKS TOMORROW! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OF THESE BOOKS, GRAB THEM TODAY! 



No comments:

Post a Comment