KAGE UNMASKED REVIEW WITH GUEST REVIEWER!!


HELLO FRIENDS, I BROUGHT MY GIRL KYLEE IN TO REVIEW KAGE UNMASKED; KAGE TRILOGY 3; BY: MARIS BLACK! KY LOVES THIS SERIES AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO READ HER AWESOME REVIEW! LET'S GET TO IT:



THIS QUOTE KYLEE CHOSE IS PERFECT FOR THIS BOOK, TRUST ME!! HERE IS HER REVIEW:


               Kage Unmasked (Kage Trilogy 3) by: Maris Black
                                                             reviewed by: Kylee


Kage and Jamie have finally come to terms with their feelings for each other, but there is still plenty of drama to work through. Friends and family don't want to let them be, and now that Kage has his UFC contract, his uncle is worried that the public will find out about his nephew's boyfriend. Will the drama be too much to handle? Will the stakes be to high? 

Discover just how far Kage and Jamie will go for love.





Do you know when you wait and wait for a book to come out and once you get your hot little hands on it, all life outside the book ceases to exist? When you are so deep into it that you forget to eat or sleep or shower? When people try to engage you in conversation and all you can do is growl and give them the evil eye?

THIS IS THAT BOOK!

I can't express how much I loved it. It was everything the first two were and so much more.

Kage Unmasked is written using both MC's point of view. You get to see what sweet sexy Jamie and hot hunky Kage are thinking and feeling. This just makes this book so much more fascinating and gripping. 

There are moments were I was giggling to myself, moments where my heart was breaking, and some intense "oh crap" moments. Yep, this book has a little bit of everything in it.

I don't do spoilers but I will say  you are in for one hell of a roller coaster ride!!

I love the book, in fact this has become my favorite series and it is one I will love reading over and over.  Maris Black you have done it again!!!  If you haven't read this series do yourself a favor and go get it, You will not be sorry!  

                                     the 5 Range Rover Autobiography rating :)

I LOVE THAT KY DID THIS RATING!! GRAB THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW FRIENDS, YOU WILL LOVE IT! 



THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR THIS REVIEW OF KAGE UNMASKED, AND THANKS TO KY ONCE AGAIN FOR A TERRIFIC REVIEW! 

CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW TO GO TO OUR KAGE UNMASKED EVENT PAGE AND WE HOPE YOU WILL JOIN THE FUN AND BE AT TONIGHT'S PARTY AT 7:00 P.M. EASTERN FOR A CHAT WITH MICHAEL KAGE (AND WHO KNOWS, JAMIE JUST MAY SHOW UP AGAIN :p) SEE YOU GUYS THERE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment