FABULOUS FIVE DAY 4: CLAUDIA


HEY FRIENDS, IT'S DAY 4 OF MY FAB FIVE POST AND I HAVE MY GIRL CLAUDIA'S PICKS TODAY! SHE HAS SOME GREAT ONES ON HER LIST SO LET'S HAVE A LOOK:

A QUICK NOTE FROM CLAUDIA:


OMG  That was really hard to choose!!!  But I have only 5 books to pick, so those are the ones I want to read over and over…

1 – Inside His Reflection – Zathyn Priest    
          
                I’m so happy Bec choose this week to do this post, because I finished this amazing book yesterday and I would be really sad if I couldn’t add it to my top 5.
                I love Zathyn’s books so much! They are the kind of book that will grab you from the first page and won’t let go until you’ve finished it. You can totally say that he puts his heart in all of his works.
                Elijah and Harry are perfect for each other and Zathyn did a wonderful job in developing their story. I laughed, I cried, my heart went out to them - but most of all, I had an amazing time reading it.
                I choose this book because Elijah stole a piece of my heart and at the same time that I couldn’t put it down, I didn’t want it to end, I didn’t want to part from him and Harry.  When Elijah’s world crashed down for the second time in his life, I was only glad he had Harry at his side as his rock… This book is an amazing one - Grab your Kleenex and prepare yourself to a great ride.





2 – Slaying Isidore’s Dragon – Cody Kennedy

                I simply couldn’t leave this amazing book out of my list… Cody has a special place in my heart and his books are treasures that will take you into unforgettable experiences.
                Slaying Isidore’s dragon was on my tbr list since the first time I read the blurb and I knew it would be a heart shattering experience. And OMG, my heart went out to Declan and Isidore from the first page. I just wanted to hug them and make things better for those two amazing, strong and so hurt souls.
                This book is a lesson on strength, love, compassion and overcoming.  






3 – Out of the Blue – RJ Jones

                I love RJ's Books and Out of the Blue really got me. I lived through the experience of having a break up after 8 years together – no real explanation, only “I love you, but I don’t think we should be together”.
                So, when Cam changed towards Jake, and their 10 years relationship started to crumble, it touched a string really close to my heart. I think RJ did an amazing job describing Cam’s PTSD problems and how hard it is to accept that you do have a problem and ask for help.
                This book is the first one in a great series and so very well written. You can’t miss it.




4 – Beyond the Surface – Felice Stevens

                Felice’s books always take me into amazing reading experiences and Beyond the surface wasn't any different!
                Felice brought up a real unforgettable incident – the 9/11 attack. The book was not really focused on the attack, but in the repercussions it had on firefighter Nick’s life.
                Nick and Julian are so perfect for each other and I was pleasantly surprised that my first impression of Julian was not real. It was heartwarming to see how they fit and supported each other, and I can’t wait for the next book on the Breakfast club series.





5 – Loving Jay – Renae Kay

                I sooo love Sassy Jay!!!!
                This book is one of the cutest I have read in a while.  I had a smile on my face the whole time Jay showed up! Especially when he went into one of his crazy, outrageous, drama queen behaviors.
                And Liam’s self-talks were really funny too…lol
                I’ve read this book at least 3 times already… Every time I want to laugh with a cute book I grab it to read again.






So, those are my chosen ones, but this was such a hard work, to narrow my favorite ones to only 5 books…  I could go on and add lots more to this list without a second thought…  There are so many great books and authors to choose from!!! - Claudia


I TOLD YOU CLAUDIA CHOSE SOME GREAT ONES, I HAVE READ EVERY ONE OF THESE AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM TOO, IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE, GRAB THEM TODAY, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!






No comments:

Post a Comment