THE COMPLICATIONS OF T REVIEW!!


HEY FRIENDS, I AM STOKED TO BRING YOU MY REVIEW OF BEY'S DECKARD'S NEW NOVELETTE, THE COMPLICATIONS OF T! WHAT A WONDERFUL STORY! I HAVE MY REVIEW, LINKS, AND EVEN A SMALL EXCERPT FOR YA! HERE WE GO:


BOY DOES THIS QUOTE APPLY TO THIS STORY PERFECTLY! HERE IS MY REVIEW:


                          The Complications of  T by: Bey Deckard
                                                               reviewed by: Becky


Stuart Leandro knows he’s washed up, both on the big screen, and in his marriage. Then, when things take an even bigger turn for the worse one night, he winds up blind drunk and lost in a foreign city. 

Thankfully, someone’s there to rescue him before his face ends up plastered all over the tabloids. 

Wary of the motives of the reclusive stranger who brings the fading star into the quiet shelter of a hip but isolated loft, Stuart nonetheless can't deny his curiosity… Or his attraction. Tim is unlike anyone the actor has ever met, but underneath the mystery and quiet attempts at invisibility, Stuart discovers someone whose life has been intertwined with his own for years. 

Neither could have predicted that Tim's act of kindness would lead to one of the most intense encounters of their lives—but, are they willing to weather the media storm their extraordinary relationship will cause?





Let me start by saying, I all kinds of love this cover, I mean how sexy is that! I love the book too! Bey Deckard proves that whatever the size of the story he is writing the amount of heart and soul he puts into it is limitless!

Stuart feels like his life is out of control, and if he isn't saved by a stranger from making a public spectical of himself, it really would have been! When he sobers up the next day, the stranger who saves him turns out to be a lot different than the woman he thought she was.

For Tim it has been a hard road to becoming who he truly feels he is, it has cost him a lot, but he won't say he is sorry for being true to himself, and that is one of the things I love about him! He and Stuart click right off, but can it last? Do they want it too?

I love this story about letting go of what isn't working in your life, and trying to embrace what might! Bey has done it again, and I know you guys will love this story as much as I do! Thanks Bey, for giving us a small story with a great big heart!

                                                      the 5 orange rose rating ;)

I DID THIS RATING BECAUSE STUART GETS THEM FOR TIM BECAUSE OF  WHAT THE ORANGE ROSE STANDS FOR (DON'T CHEAT AND LOOK IT UP, READ THE BOOK FRIENDS ;P)  HERE ARE THE LINKS:

SMASHWORDS BUY LINK

AMAZON BUY LINK

AMAZON UK BUY LINK

GOODREADS LINK

GRAB IT FRIENDS, SUCH A GREAT BOOK, HERE IS AN EXCERPT FOR YA:

I thought over some of the things Tim had said that morning—about never having company and not socializing. The neat and tidy flat with a single, very private individual who was “complicated”. Tim was alone… But I was just as alone, even surrounded as I was by people day in and day out. Beneath Tim’s cautious restraint, I saw a desperate longing for contact, and I surprised myself by how much I wanted it too. “Give me your hand,” I said softly, taking the leap.
The look in Tim’s eyes became even more guarded, but he gave me his hand. Slowly, I pulled it towards me until his cool palm rested against my chest. Tim’s harsh exhale startled me, but I kept hold of his wrist. He wouldn’t look at me for a moment, and I thought I saw the shimmer of tears through his lashes. Gently, I moved his hand over my pec and tentatively his fingers followed the ridge of my collarbone. I thought my heart was going to burst it was going so fast, and I couldn’t recall the last time something had affected me so powerfully that my throat clenched and choked off my breath.

GUYS THE CHEMISTRY IN THIS ONE, YOU HAVE NOOOO IDEA! GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF THE COMPLICATIONS OF T; SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!





No comments:

Post a Comment