THE RED SUN RISES: SEVEN LETTERS PRE-RELEASE PARTY SPOTLIGHT!



HELLO FRIENDS, SO HAPPY TO BRING YOU THE PRE- RELEASE PARTY SPOTLIGHT OF THE RED SUN RISES: SEVEN LETTERS! WE HAVE MY REVIEW, AN EXCERPT, AND THE GOODREADS LINK TO THIS BOOK! LET'S GET STARTED:





YES, THIS QUOTE IS PERFECT! HERE IS MY REVIEW:


            The Red Sun Rises: Seven Letters ( The Red Sun Rises #3)
                                          by: Victoria Kinnaird; reviewed by: Becky


Eren Anderson, his vampire partner Corbijn and his best friend Andy have spent the past 7 years in relative peace, working for The Order of Our Mother in Washington. It seems like Eren may finally get the quiet life he craves, until a sudden loss tears his world apart.

Still reeling from the brutal death of someone he loves, Eren will find himself drawn into a battle that has been centuries in the making. When the truth about Eren's power is revealed, the vampire who has never been accepted by The Order will have to decide whether or not to accept his fate, or turn his back on the secret society once and for all.

"The Red Sun Rises: Seven Letters" is the last novel in The Red Sun Rises Series, Victoria Kinnaird's international bestselling debut series.





I should be upset, I should be really mad that this book was so good that I was a crying, quivering mess by the time it was over! I should be mad, but I'm not, I am actually elated that an author can put this much of their heart and soul into their work and have it show!

This is the last book in the Red Sun Rises series, and though she ripped my heart out, the author ended the series beautifully and I am in awe of her talents! Eren goes through more in this book than any one person should have to, but with the strength and fortitude that we are used to from him, he rises to meet every challenge and enemy! 

I can't tell you more, what I can tell you is, read this book, and if you haven't read the first 2.5 in the series, grab them too, you will be enthralled just as I was! Thank you Victoria, for wrapping up this series in your brilliant, imaginative way!


                                                        the 5 sugar skull rating

I HAD TO DO THE SUGAR SKULLS! HERE IS THE GOODREADS LINK, DON'T MISS THIS BOOK WHEN IT RELEASES SAT!

GOODREADS LINK

HERE IS THE EXCERPT!!

My torso was already littered with fading bruises, purples and blues and yellows giving way to pale, unmarked skin. He traced them with shaking fingertips, his head bowed and lips pursed, checking for broken bones or more serious wounds. I couldn’t help but chuckle when his hands ghosted over my ribs. “Ticklish,” I murmured, answering the question in his gaze. “I forgot,” he admitted quietly, his long eyelashes casting dramatic shadows over faintly pink cheeks. I reluctantly raised my eyes to his, scared that I’d see the ghost of what we’d once been staring back at me. He met my gaze, fearless as always, his eyes so blue that it took my breath away. He ducked his head to kiss me just as his fingers curled in the belt loops of my jeans, a move that effectively rendered me powerless. I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him to me as tightly as I could, promising with every shared gasp that I would never let him go.

YES!! CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO READ IT! DON'T FORGET THE PRE-RELEASE PARTY AT 4:00 P.M. TODAY ON FACEBOOK! SEE YOU THERE!





No comments:

Post a Comment