MOON PACK BOOKS 4&5!

HI FRIENDS! WE ARE GONNA LOOK AT BOOKS 4&5 OF AMBER KELL'S MOON PACK SERIES, I KNOW I PROMISED 3 BOOKS TODAY, BUT I WANT TO MAKE THIS SERIES REVIEW LAST LONGER! :) SO LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT THESE AWESOME BOOKS:




OH YES THEY DO!! HERE IS MY REVIEW: 



                                       Denying Dare (Moon Pack #4) by: Amber Kell
                                                                         reviewed by: Becky


Dare Moon had wanted Steven Dell since the first day he saw the sexy wolf shifter. However, no matter how much he flirted Steven wouldn’t give him any of the hot smiles he shared with everyone else in the bar. 

Steven had always wanted the perfect mate. Unfortunately all the wolves he took home didn’t measure up to tiger shifter who tended bar at his favorite hangout. Would Steven give up his dreams of a wolf mate and take what Dare was offering, or would he turn his back on his only true chance for happiness.






Everytime I read this book it makes me chuckle! Steven is Anthony, the alpha mate's, best friend, and I have liked him from the start. The banter between the two is too much fun, Anthony takes things to new heights in this book, but it just might result in the best thing that will ever happen to Steven! Dare will pull at your heart strings, and as much as he hates to admit it, he may just pull at Steven's heartstrings too! Don't miss this one! Thanks Amber, for giving us a giggle and a great story in one!! *5 Stars*

                                                         the 5 bags of catnip rating ;)


WELL I JUST HAD TO GIVE THAT RATING DIDN'T I! HERE ARE THE BUY LINKS!

AMAZON US BUY LINK

AMAZON UK BUY LINK


WELL THAT WAS TOO MUCH FUN! ;) NOW FOR BOOK 5!!




OH YES, THIS SO APPLIES! NOW LET'S LOOK AT MY REVIEW:


                         Enticing Elliott (Moon Pack #5) by Amber Kell
                                                                    reviewed by: Becky


When his boss orders Elliott Samuels to come the Moon pack bar little does he know Anthony's plans include handing him off to Parker, the pack security officer. Parker takes one look at the slim accountant and knows he's found the submissive mate of his dreams. Will the two be a love match or will outside forces tear them apart?




Oh sweet Elliott, I love Anthony's accountant, and I have been waiting for Parker to find the mate he wished so hard for, so this book had me so excited! I love it, this is a fast paced one, and oh so good, can't wait for everyone to read it, I know you will love it as much as I do! Thanks. Amber, for giving two great characters their chance at a happy ever after! *5 Stars*

                                           the 5 calculator rating :)


I HAD TO DO THAT RATING FOR ACCOUNTANT ELLIOTT! HERE ARE THE BUY LINKS:


AMAZON US BUY LINK

AMAZON UK BUY LINK


THANKS FOR LOOKING AT THESE 2 BOOKS WITH US! JOIN US WEDNESDAY FOR BOOKS 6&7!



No comments:

Post a Comment