PLEASE TRAP ME IN OZ!





         Trapped in Oz (TALES FROM KANSAS BOOK 3)
                    BY: Andrew Grey; reviewed by Becky




Martin Long has plans and dreams, but they are derailed when his parents move and must sell their house. In need of a place to stay, fast, he answers an ad for a roommate, and even though the house needs work, the owner seems nice so Martin agrees to move in. 

Gary Hunter is barely making ends meet, with mysteriously disappearing tips at work and tuition to pay. Disowned by his family and left with a house in need of repair, Gary desperately needs the extra set of hands along with the money. 

When Gary confesses that his family disowned him for being gay, Martin makes his own confession that opens a world of possibilities. But Gary has paid a heavy price for being who he is, and Martin’s unwillingness to open up to his family puts strain on the fledgling relationship.





This book is book 3 in the Tales from Kansas series; I just love a series that you can sink your teeth into, and these books surely apply! One of the things I really love about this author is his ability to draw you into a story so much that you marvel at the smallest details. I love when you read a book and you identify with so many points in it that you think it was written just to make you feel better. This book did that for me, the lessons are ones that are hard fought, but beautifully won, this book is another one of this authors that you will want to read over and over. I can't pick which in this series is my favorite, seeing as I love them all, so I will say; Pick up this series, and you will want to stay in Oz forever! Another home run Andrew Grey, thanks for making my day that much brighter!            * 5 Stars*

No comments:

Post a Comment