GRIF'S TOY IS NOT ONE TO BE MISSED!








                          Grif's Toy (Tease and Denial #1) by: Joseph Lance Tonlet
                                                             reviewed by: Becky




Grif believes he’ll live his life as a virgin. After all, who would want him? How could anyone find him, a guy who came with less than man-sized equipment, worthy of their love?



What he hadn’t counted on were the two amazing men who entered his life. Tate, a fun-loving, wealthy college kid and Wes, a handsome, rugged ex-marine who runs his own security firm.

Both men lead Grif through a twisted mesh of pleasure, pain, and denial, as they force him to see his value, despite his size and insecurities.





I have to start off this review by thanking the author, Joe, thanks so much for taking me out of my comfort zone with this book, I enjoyed it immensely! I do not usually read bsdm/ degradation books, but this one is so well written, and the emotional connection between these men so real and complete, that I am glad I gave it a chance. This book taught me that every couple has needs and desires that they fulfill in each other, just because those needs may be a little different, doesn't mean they are wrong. I felt for Grif, and I loved the way the story shifted between past and present seamlessly, this gave us a much better insight into who Grif was as a person. This book comes out this Sat., Nov. 1st, I am including Amazon US and UK buy links, and the link to Joseph Lance Tonlet's website for your convenience. Give it a chance, for just like me, you won't be sorry you did! Thanks Joseph, for giving us insight and enlightenment in a delightfully written way!  *4.5 Stars*

Amazon Us Buy Link

Amazon UK Buy Link

Joseph Lance Tonlet's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment