Ruin is HOT folks HOT!

Ruin Revelations by Lucian Bane
Reviewed by Mike
Links to Author Page and Buy links....your welcome!
 
 
(Book Summary)
 
Book 2 in the Ruin Series
Ruin is a being sent to Earth to Judge and Execute. At least that's what he thinks. In this part of the journey, he must tear down Isadore's walls that are perverting his judgments. But with every bad judgment comes a price to be paid. And if Ruin doesn't get a hold of his powers, judgment is coming for them.
 
 
Ruin Revelations@ GoodReads
 
 
   HOT HOT HOT!  This series has really surprised me.  I have to say I generally like M/M stories the most.  Even have a healthy addiction to Sci-fi and Fantasy.  But this story is so hot it defies genre limits.  It should get it's own genre, and a disclaimer.  I liked the first book in the series a lot, and was truly looking forward to reading this next installment.  It by far exceeded my expectations. 
 
     In this book we  got more back story about Isadore, and learned a bit more about the mysterious and extremely sexy Ruin.  I have to tell you, I couldn't put it down.   Lucian Bane writes these characters thoughts and emotions so well, they almost don't need a dialogue.  But when they spar with words, oh man.  I loved the character development for Ruin.  I mean come on!  Who wouldn't want to teach this hot man about life....OKAY!  Seriously though it's becoming a fantastic journey and I can't wait for the next book. 
 
     I would like to compliment the author on something that most may not.  The villains in his story so far are QUITE creepy and bad.  You'll see what I mean.   Also the consequences Ruin faces made for a tragic, and terrible event!  I know sounds odd complimenting the bad.  But the reason it's awesome is there is no vanilla in this story.  It makes you want to sit on the edge of your seat until you figure out what's going to happen next.  My only complaint, is that I want more!  Hope you guys enjoy this series, I know I am!
 
 
Lucian Bane's Site                          Lucian Bane on Facebook               Facebook Author Page
    
GoodReads Author Page                Amazon Author Page               
 


No comments:

Post a Comment