SPELL CAST REVIEW!!


HELLO FRIENDS, HERE IS MY REVIEW OF SPELL CAST; SPELL BOUND SERIES #1; BY ERIC THORNTON! I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS ONE! I HAVE MY REVIEW, LINKS, AND EVEN A SMALL EXCERPT FOR THIS ONE, SO LET'S GET STARTED:




THIS QUOTE IS PERFECT FOR DRAKE AND JOEL, HERE IS MY REVIEW:


                                 Spell Cast (Spell Bound #1) by: Eric Thornton
                                                                reviewed by: Becky


Drake is a witch that faces the war in front of them. 
Joel is a dragon/light bringer destined to protect those around him. 
Can they learn to protect each other? Or will the war cause problems?



I am in love with this book, and I can't wait for book 2 and I just finished this one yesterday! I love the writing style and character perspective you get while reading this book, I fell in love with both Joel and Drake, and got so invested in their story!

Drake is a witch that helps those around him with his spells and magical abilities. It is while he is answering a call for help that he meets Joel, who is a dragon and a light bringer, powerful in his own right. Drake doesn't know it yet but his life will be changed forever.

I won't give much away but what I will say is that you will meet characters that are so compelling, you will need to know their stories like yesterday (thankfully we won't have to wait long :p), and you will love the interaction between Joel and Drake.

 This book has secrets that you need to unravel for yourself, such as, is there more to Drake than meets the eye? That was just mean to tease you that way, to find out what I mean you gotta read the book, and believe me, you wanna read the book! Thanks Eric, for the start of a series that is sure to be an all out winner!

                                                       the 5 yin & yang rating :)

I DID THIS RATING BECAUSE THAT IS HOW I VIEW THESE TWO MEN, HALF OF THE SAME WHOLE :) HERE ARE THE LINKS:

ARe BUY LINK

AMAZON US BUY LINK

AMAZON UK BUY LINK


GRAB THIS ONE FRIENDS, YOU WILL LOVE IT JUST LIKE I DID! HERE IS A SMALL EXCERPT:

I am in quite the pickle and I don’t know how to get out of it. Not that it matters. I hold the blades firmly and watch as they charge forward. Guns don’t exist in the world thanks to the ordinance that happened a good two hundred years ago. Guns were all set on fire and put to the depths of hell. So now it is all about the melee and the swords. No blasters. None of that fancy ass shit. This is the real world not space. The moment I start swinging the blades, they have no chance. I know all about how to use these bad boys. Just because I have magic doesn’t mean I have to use it all the time. The more I swing the more I take out with the blades. And once I am down with my sword dance, I take note they are dead. “Damn, babe,” I hear. I turn around to find the dragon aka light bringer standing there in shock. “I figured you would scare them off not turn them into Swiss cheese.” “Not Swiss cheese. That is being too nice. Just sliced eggs. That’s all,” I reply. He looks at me. “Apparently. Holy shit.”

THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF SPELL CAST, I CAN'T WAIT FOR BOOK 2!! ADAM! I LOVE ADAM! SEE YOU BACK HERE FOR THAT REVIEW AT THE END OF THE MONTH, I CAN'T WAIT!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment