TWO MAN ADVANTAGE REVIEW:


HEY THERE FRIENDS, I AM SO EXCITED TO BRING YOU THIS NEXT BOOK! TWO MAN ADVANTAGE BY V.L. LOCEY IS SIMPLY PERFECTION, I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU! I HAVE MY REVIEW, LINKS, AND EVEN A TEASER PIC I MADE WITH MY FAVE VIC QUOTE (MAN I LOVE ME SOME VIC!): LET'S GET STARTED SHALL WE:




THIS PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP HOW VIC FEELS ABOUT DAN, IT IS THE PERFECT QUOTE FOR THESE TWO! HERE IS MY REVIEW:


                                    Two Man Advantage by: V.L. Locey
                                                           reviewed by: Becky


Victor Kalinski, all-star forward for the Boston Barracudas, is one of the biggest jerks in professional hockey. Before long his aggressive attitude gets him shipped off to play in the minor leagues.

Furious, he takes to the ice with equal amounts of skill and scathing sarcasm, which doesn’t win him any friends—except for good-natured team captain Daniel Arou. He won’t take any of Vic’s crap, and he won’t take no for an answer.

But Vic’s troublemaking is pulling his career one way while Dan’s talent is pushing his in the other. However much they scorch the sheets, they might soon be separated by more than Vic’s fear of being hurt.


You know that character you either love to death or love to hate? Well Victor Kalinski (Vic), is that character in this book, and I love him to death, every sarcastic, asshole-ish inch of him! I could read a ton more books about him, (V.L. you hear that, we can make that happen right ;p)!

Vic is a no holes barred no nonsense, well ok asshole, he is snarky and rude, and just doesn't care, that is you think he doesn't until he is demoted to the minor hockey leagues and meets his new team captain Dan.

Where Vic is snarky, Dan is sweet, and he is also smart, and though most people don't take the time, he sees Vic's attitude for what it is, a shield to keep away anything that could potentially hurt him. Vic will not be hurt again, so he won't let anyone close, but Dan pushes past his barriers. Will these two make it, or will Vic's defenses and unforeseen complications ruin the best thing to ever happen to these men?

This is a beautiful love story, and I ask you to keep an open mind about Vic, yes he is mean and ugly sometimes, but a scared little boy sometimes is, and this is what it comes down to and why he doesn't want to be hurt again. Thank you V.L., for giving us two men, so different, yet so perfect for each other!

                                            the 5 lighthouse in a storm rating :)

YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY I HAD TO DO THIS RATING WHEN YOU SEE THE TEASER PIC! HERE ARE THE LINKS FOR THIS ONE, I REALLY HOPE YOU READ IT, YOU WILL LOVE IT!




HERE IS THE TEASER PIC I MADE, I LOVE THIS QUOTE BECAUSE YOU GET TO SEE A BIT OF THE REAL VIC SHINE THROUGH:



OH HOW I LOVE MY VIC, HAHA OK I WILL QUIT, I HOPE YOU THINK AS MUCH OF HIM AS I DO, GRAB THIS STORY FRIENDS, IT IS A KEEPER! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF TWO MAN ADVANTAGE! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!



No comments:

Post a Comment