MY FABULOUS 5 DAY 7: ZANDRA'S PICKS


HELLO FRIENDS, WE ARE AT DAY 7 OF THE MY FABULOUS FIVE; 5 BOOKS YOU JUST CANT MISS BLOG POSTS, AND MY GIRL ZANDRA IS UP TODAY, AND BOY DOES SHE HAVE SOME GREAT BOOKS FOR US: LET'S GET TO IT:


1. In The Absence Of Light: Adrienne Wilder


Absolutely loved this book. You know.when you read a story and it stays in your head days after you read it? Well this book was that story for me, the characters were so well written, and the story was so funny and sweet!





2. Bad Things: Varian Krylov 

This story was amazing...I loved Carson and Xavier's story. This book made me feel like I was literally on an emotional rollercoaster ride, and inside the story with Xavier and Carson! I love that Xavier gets his HEA, I promise this story will give you chills just like it did me!





3. Sutphin Boulevard: Santino Hassell

Suphin Boulevard by Santino Hassell.. this book is witty and gritty and sexy all mixed together. You will feel every emotion that these two best friends feel when they go from friends to lovers and try to decide if they will stay that way! Beautifully written indeed!




4. Victim Of Love: Darien Cox

.This book had me laughing,crying and the chemistry between the two MC's was boiling hot! I love it when a book makes me run the gamut of emotions and still delivers an amazing story, and this book did that for sure!





5. Hell On Wheels: Z.A. Maxfield

This book is a opposites attract read that will have you hooked from the start! I loved the romance in this one! The brilliant storyline will have you riveted to the end, not to mention the secondary characters are wonderful!






I LOVE LOVE LOVE ZANDRA'S LIST, AND I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL LOVE ALL THE BOOKS TOO! GREAT JOB ZANDRA, AND IF YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE ANY OF THESE BOOKS, GRAB EM TODAY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment