MY FABULOUS 5 DAY 6: JESSICA KENNEDY'S PICKS!


HEY GUYS, I AM HERE WITH DAY 6 OF THE MY FABULOUS FIVE BLOG POSTS, AND I HAVE THE LOVELY JESSICA KENNEDY HERE WITH HER 5 BOOKS YOU JUST CAN'T MISS! SHE HAS PICKED SOME GREAT ONES, LET'S TAKE A LOOK:

A QUICK NOTE FROM JESS: 

How cool is it that Bec asked me to tell you all my top five favorite MM books? I seriously tried to get her to let me do like the top 100 because its just so hard to chose. The first three are one's that are complete tear jerker's for me I ugly cried like a fool. Big ol' sobbing, snotting, whimpering broken mess when I was done. But even when they broke me down I cant seem to NOT reread them over and over again, even when i get the same reaction. Books four and five i picked today are just smoking hot, couldn't put them down and was afraid my pages where going to catch fire amazing. 



1. ALWAYS: KINDLE ALEXANDER


Kane and Avery!!! That's it, that's all I can say. Just kidding ;) I absolutely adore this book, this couple and this author more than words can ever say. Kane and Avery are an epic love story, they fight against the odd's, their own mind's and everything people throw their way. And the result's is one of the most beautiful, touching, heartfelt and smoking hot stories you will ever read. DO NOT SKIP THIS STORY. And have tissues ready!!





2. LOST IN LOVE VOLUME 1: A.M. SNEAD


  Nate and Kyle, oh my word!! Friend's to lover's is done at it's absolute best right here! Tragedy and heartache will keep you on the edge of your seat, waiting for the silver lining to come out. And it does without a doubt this book captures your very soul from the beginning. These two fit so well together, you cant help but love them.





3. AGAINST THE WALL ( FIRSTS AND FOREVER SERIES): ALEXA LAND

  I am a huge fan of her firsts and forever series, but Christian's story pulled my heart strings like none other. Shea has a huge heart and a need to protect, which is evident in his job as an officer. Christian needs someone to shoulder his hurts and burden's.seeing them take care of each other and the complete devotion of Shea to christian is so beautiful. This was, is and always will be my favorite from the series. And can i just say 'NANA!'. OMG i want a Nana of my own. 






4. LOSER TAKES ALL ( THE UPENDING TAD SERIES): KORA KNIGHT

 Holy sweet BDSM batman, Scott and Tad will have you panting like a sinner in church, no doubt. Kora has a wickedly hot mind and thankfully she shares it with us all. I put book one here because Bec said chose only 5 (wahhhhh), but you totally have to get the entire series. I suggest taking a cold shower in between volumes though, you might overheat. Best "GFY", self discovery set of books ever. *sigh* I seriously wish I was Tad lol. 





5. BEING SAWYER KNIGHT: (SOULS OF THE KNIGHT 1): NICOLA HAKEN

  I love, love, love (add a million loves here) the old friends reunited/ friends to lovers/ i shouldn't want you, but oh god i do thing here. Sawyer and Jake burn up the pages but that's what happens when you put a hot as hell rockstar together with a hot as hell personal bodyguard. temper's flare, temptation is hard to resist and some HOT HOT HOT man loving goes on! *whewwww* it gets warm in here just thinking about it





LET ME JUST SAY JESSICA DID A WONDERFUL JOB, I HAVE READ EVERYONE OF THESE BOOKS, AND I MUST AGREE FOR SOME OF THEM, GET THE TISSUES READY, FOR OTHERS YOU NEED TO BE IN FRONT OF A FAN TO READ EM!!! THANKS JESS, FOR A GREAT JOB DONE! SEE YOU GUYS SOON!



No comments:

Post a Comment